🥰 there she go 🥰

The reason Chaeyoung came to South Korea was to watch NCT, the kpop group she loved to perform on stage. Jimin fulfilled his promise on it to her and Jungkook was not happy about it. He was scared that she will go back to Australia after she attended the concert.

However, his worries faded when she told him that she was staying longer in Seoul. Now, it had been almost three months since their first call that night she got lost in the big city. It was undeniably awkward for Chaeyoung when he helped her by pretending to be her boyfriend that night but she was glad for his presence. Since then, they kept in touch even though both of them were busy with their own personal matters.

"Oh, Jungkook. My friend's here. I have to go. Call you later, bye..", Chaeyoung did not even wait for him before she hung up.

She stood up and pulled her friend for a hug before they both sat down.

"Ooh, Rosie..Jungkook, huh? Who's that manly name you talked with?", her friend asked her with a teasing smirk.

Chaeyoung chuckled before shaking her head, "Lisa, it's not like what you think."

The jet black haired girl simpered before replying, "Yeah, it's not like what I think but we both know we're like two peas in a pod. We think alike so Rosie, spill. I can see you smiling so big even from the time I stepped out from the taxi earlier. You better let me know one or two things about this Jungkook that ended your heartbreak."

Chaeyoung sighed as she heard Lisa's last word.

"Can you not remind me of him?", she asked as she stirred her lukewarm coffee.

Lisa covered her mouth with her hand, "Don't tell me you still haven't moved on."

There was no response from the blonde girl in front of her.

"It's been almost six months, right? I thought you said you came here to forget him.", Lisa said as she expected a reply from Chaeyoung.

"I'm...still trying.", Chaeyoung responded briefly.

Lisa shook her head, "Seriously, Roseanne? What about that Jungkook? Is he not a reason for you to move on from that jerk?"

Chaeyoung shook her head, "He's not, Lisa. He's just...my one call away."

A frown formed on Lisa's forehead. What did she just heard? One call away? A song title or what?

"He's just a friend.", Chaeyoung cleared up to Lisa.

"A friend? One call away?", Lisa thought for a while why Chaeyoung could not just say he was a friend at the first place.

Chaeyoung nodded, "He's my brother's friend. Remember I told you I got lost when I first got here?"

Lisa said yes with anticipation. They did not get to talk about that thoroughly before this because Lisa was always busy with her dance crew. She only knew that Chaeyoung got lost and said how thankful she was that someone helped her that time.

"Is he the one that helped you?", Lisa asked and Chaeyoung simply nodded. "Oh, gosh! You smiled. Tell me how he helped you. Tell me everything.", Lisa got excited as she caught Chaeyoung smiling a little after nodding her head.

"No, I don't want to tell you anything.", Chaeyoung shook her head as she smiled again.

Lisa began to whine like a kid, "Come on...I tell you everything about my crush and you hiding yours from me? That's so unfair, best friend.."

A small giggle escaped Chaeyoung's throat, feeling slightly amused to tease Lisa before she actually told her about that night.

🥀