🌉 until i found you 🌃

"Good morning, babe.", Chaeyoung kisses his lips briefly before turning around to pick up her clothes on the floor.

Jungkook smiles as he watches her wearing her shirt back before she throws the blanket playfully at his face when his hand reaches her waist, trying to pull her back into bed with him.

"Get up. It's almost 9.30. We have to go to the studio, don't we?", she asks him as he pulls down the blanket to look at her going to the wardrobe.

"We still have time, baby.", he tells her before she shakes her head at him.

"The rehearsal is at 11. We still haven't had breakfast and the road will be pretty hectic this morning. You know that, right?", she replies before taking their towels and clothes in her hand.

Jungkook nods before taking his towel from her, "I'll make us breakfast first. You take your shower, okay?"

"You sure?", she asks as she looks at him getting up from the bed and hangs his towel back to its hanger.

He turns at her and kisses her cheek, "Sure, it'll save us time to get ready. Don't you agree?"

Chaeyoung smiles before excusing herself to the bathroom.

Jungkook looks at her until the door is closed before he walks out to the kitchen. He looks at the fridge and takes out what he needs to make breakfast for them that day. As he is observing the fridge, he sighs as he recalls what happened earlier when he woke up from his sleep.

Chaeyoung was having a nightmare again.

She dreamt about her past that Jungkook wishes she never remembers again. The moment he found out that she had amnesia after the accident two years ago, he thought he could finally have her and give her a whole new life in Los Angeles. Yes, he did bring her there after six months since the accident.

At first, he was afraid to take advantage of her condition. Lisa had influenced him to do it even though he knew that he would face the consequences if Chaeyoung regains her memory. When Chaeyoung asked him who he is that day at the hospital, he told her that he is her boyfriend. Since then, they became real.

He helped her as she recovered from her injuries, they began to live together after she was discharged and Chaeyoung stopped singing at his tavern as he was scared that her ex-boyfriend might see her again. When Chaeyoung said that she wanted to sing again, he asked her if she wants to try doing it in Los Angeles. They moved together to the States and she sings in his new tavern there.

Everything was good until she started to get the nightmares. At first, Jungkook thought it was just a normal nightmare as she did not tell him what was in that bad dream she saw. After the third time it happened, he realized that it was not a nightmare but her memory that she lost. She told him that she saw herself drowning, she argued with a man she did not know and she saw a glimpse of Jungkook crying as he hugged her.

Since then, he is scared. He is scared that he will lose her if she finds out the truth about them. He is scared that he will lose her if she knows he took advantage of her amnesic circumstance. He is scared of what the future holds for them.

"I should have been honest from the start.", he hits his fist on the counter beside the fridge.

He recalls how Chaeyoung was crying in her sleep earlier when he woke up to it. He knew that she had another memory coming back to her. He held her in his arms slowly before he whispered reassurance that everything will be okay to her ear. He gently left a soft kiss on her temple before she calmed down in his arms.