Ch1: A Super Meta Is Born

Introduction:

My name is Mothra and I'm the fastest moth well super meta alive. When I was an egg, I was dropped onto another Earth by something impossible. Then, an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I am just your typical ordinary person but, secretly I use my powers and speed to fight crime and find others like me. One day, I'll find who dropped me off here and get justice for my priestesses.

I am... Light Speed!

................................................................................................................................................................

                           Earth-2

Location: Infant Island, Indonesia

Date: April 12, 1992

The Chief of the native islanders, alongside the moth's worshippers were in the section of the cave where the young Mothra's egg was located.

Mothra's priestesses Moll and Lora were praying and singing to her, in hopes that the young moth larva would hatch and go save the world from Godzilla.

As they were doing that, there were loud sounds of thunder and then, strikes of lightning.

"Everyone, please make your way home. We'll pick back up tomorrow." Moll and Lora said together, urgently as everyone was now panicking and beginning to run out of the cave.

Moll and Lora remained, still holding hands.

As they were standing hand in hand, there was a loud whooshing sound and within moments, a speedster appeared beside Mothra's egg.

The twins turned around and saw him.

"Who are you?" Moll and Lora said together, hoping that the man who just appeared wasn't there to hurt them or Mothra.

"I AM ZOOM!" The dark suited meta human said, his voice now echoing around them.

Moll and Lora looked at each other, before looking back at him.

They had no idea where Zoom had come from but, knew that whatever his intentions are were not good.

"Where did you come from?" Moll and Lora asked together, rather curiously.

"I am from Earth-1." Zoom frankly said, looking at them.

"Why are you here?" Moll and Lora said, still trying to hold together.

"The reason why I'm here is because Earth-1 is in danger! It needs a savior and your Mothra is the perfect fit for it!" Zoom said, before he started running in a circle around Mothra's egg.

"Wh... Why our Mothra?" Moll began to ask.

"Yeah and what is Earth-1 in danger from...?" Lora asked as well.

Zoom then stopped running around Mothra's egg and stared at the two.

"One... She's really strong and two... Earth-1 is in danger from The Flash. The Flash must be stopped once and for all!!!" Zoom said as he now began to pick back up on running around Mothra's egg.

Moll and Lora were really concerned as Mothra's egg began to disappear, as did Zoom right after.

How were they going to protect their Earth now...?

............................................................................................................................................................

                        Earth-1

Location: Central City

Date: April 12, 2016

50 seconds before particle accelerator explosion...

"Urgh... Urgh!!! You're very... HEAVY!!!" Zoom said as he was now trying to find the perfect spot to drop the huge moth egg.

He then saw a perfect spot.

A patch of water near the Star Labs building.

*Perfect* Zoom said to himself, before looking back at the egg.

"Do me proud, Mothra... For I and other speedsters will be watching..." He said as he now began to drop Mothra's egg and then disappeared.

After Zoom disappeared, the timeline began to continue.

When Mothra's egg hit the water, sparks emitted from it, even around the egg.

Once the sparks settled and Mothra's egg started to settle, the explosion from the particle accelerator began to spread.

The explosion from it also reached Mothra's egg, the particles began to absorb into the egg and also into Mothra.

Mothra was beginning to awaken...