Ch2: Mahala Mosura

Present Day

                                                          Earth-1

RUMBLE... RUMBLE

People screaming could be heard from Downtown...

"Get yourselves to safety now!!! Get indoors and stay safe!!!" The Flash said, directing everyone to their respective homes before dashing off to the store to get some things that Harrison Wells told him to get that he was going to need for the egg.

Getting everyone to safety was his top priority right now.

After they ran inside, The Flash then dashed off to where Harrison Wells told him to go before S.T.A.R. Labs.

.........................................................................................................................................................

                           S.T.A.R. Labs

"Anything on the scan of the egg yet?" Harrison Wells said, walking into the cortex where Caitlin Snow and Cisco Ramon were steadily working, looking at the statistics of the egg.

He was on his second cup of coffee.

Ever since he came in this morning at four, he has been constantly up and down since he used his anti-grabber device and brought the egg inside while it was vibrating on one side.

Caitlin came from her lab and brought the results over to him.

"Her heart rate is 156 over 98 and steadily rising. As for her pulse, her pulse is 212 beats per minute." She said as the egg began to pulsate a turquoise blue color, sending small vibrations throughout the building.

Harrison nodded his head yes in understanding as he now began to yawn.

Cisco then noticed the tired scientist yawning.

"Hey, Harry...?" He said as the tired scientist sat down in his chair, near the computer.

Harrison sighed and looked at him, with fatigue in his eyes.

"Listen, Ramon..." He said, calling Cisco by his last name.

"Cisco..." Cisco said, correcting him.

Harrison then yawned again.

"Listen, Cisco... I've been here since four o'clock this morning, inventing a grabber device and helping that poor, innocent soul that's inside of that egg. And... Don't tell me that I'm going crazy when I'm not. Cisco, you don't understand... That being inside of that egg really and truly means a lot to me. Speaking of which... Where's Barry? He should've been back by now..." He said, before getting worried about Barry's whereabouts.