Ch6: Save Mothra Pt 2

Cisco, Barry and Caitlin were concerned as Mothra was now about to spit her second silk restraint strand right where near Harrison was standing at.

"Harry!!!" Cisco said, concerned as Mothra was about to aim and spit.

"Mister Wells!!!" Caitlin said, in warning as Mothra was ready to spit.

Mothra then lunged forward and was now spitting out her second silk restraint.

Just when it came out, Barry knew that he had to save Harrison Wells and fast.

He immediately began to speed off towards the scientist.

Time began to slow down as Harrison was watching the silk strand come towards him from the back, while Barry came towards him from the front.

Barry immediately grabbed Harrison from the path of the silk strand and got the scientist out of the way as the thick silk strand was now hitting the right corner.

Time began to resume as everyone was now looking at Mothra, who was restrained and chirping angrily.

Everyone was speechless.

Why was Mothra angry and who was she angry at...?

As the silence progressed on, Cisco saw something that answered the question that was on everyone's minds.

It was footage from a New Mexico volcano.

The three-headed monster was standing on top while below him, there was another monster who was bowing down to him.

Rodan...

Harrison and Cisco then looked over at Mothra, who was now trying to calm down.

"This is not good, Harry... What Earth is this happening on...?" Cisco asked, now concerned for the moth larva.

"Earth-1. This earth. Our Earth, Cisco..." Harrison said, before Ghidorah was about to spread his wings and roar.

Cisco continued looking at Mothra, whose fringes were sticking up as she was chittering angrily.

"Is she like one of them...?" Caitlin asked as they all came over to watch.

Harrison sighed.

"Yes. She's one of them. She's a titan but, she's not as mean as this three-headed one named King Ghidorah." He said, in an explanation.

All three of them began to watch between King Ghidorah on the screen and Mothra, who was trying to calm down after the first alpha roar.

King Ghidorah then began to spread his wings and roar his alpha roar.

As the three-headed monster roared, all around the world, other titans began to awaken.

Behemoth from Rio de Janeiro, Queen MUTO Barb, Scylla from Arizona and Methuselah from Munich, Germany.

All of the titans were escaping...

The war of the Titans has officially began...