Ch13: Panic

"Why did you idiots not keep an eye on Mothra but, instead... Play a video game...?!" Caitlin said, her Killer Frost side taking control and now was raging at Cisco and Barry.

Barry stayed calm while Cisco was panicking.

"I... I thought that Mothra wasn't here anymore. I thought that she left after she disappeared into that light..." Cisco said, remembering the transformation.

Barry then lightly smacked him upside the neck.

"You are so dense in the head, aren't you...?" He said, looking at him with a little seriousness.

Cisco sighed.

"I can't help it if I can't seem to remember things..." He said, remembering that short-term memory loss runs in his family.

Killer Frost then remembered about Cisco's short-term memory situation and let Caitlin take over again.

Caitlin returned and saw how upset Cisco was.

She then immediately ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey... It... It's okay, Cisco." Caitlin said as she began to comfort him.

Barry then began to feel bad for what he did to him.

Cisco began to feel a little bit better after hugging Caitlin.

He then looked at Barry.

"Do you have anything that you want to say to me, Barry?" Cisco asked, willing to give the speedster a chance to apologize.

Barry nodded his head yes.

"I have something that I'd like to say to you, Cisco..." He began to say.

Cisco smiled.

"Then say it..." He said, looking at him.

"I'm sorry that I smacked you. It's just that the fact that Mothra's gone is spiking up my adrenaline. I hope that you can forgive me, Cisco." Barry said, apologizing to him.

Cisco smiled.

"It's okay. I forgive you, my man." He said as they began to make up and hug.

As they were hugging each other, Cisco then remembered their present situation.

"If you guys haven't noticed... Mothra's gone!!!" Caitlin said, addressing the situation.

Cisco and Barry looked at each other.

"Right." They said, together.

Caitlin groaned.

"You guys need to take this seriously!" She said, trying to stay calm.

"We are, Caitlin." Barry said as Cisco now began to sit down at the computers.

"I agree with Barry. We are taking this seriously." Cisco said as he was looking at the footage from the cameras, seeing if he could spot Mothra on any of them.

Caitlin had her arms crossed.

"Good but, I'd still be worried about the firing." She said, now watching Cisco as he was working on finding Mothra.

Cisco sighed and looked at Barry for a second.

Both him and Barry were worried about Mothra and were now concerned about what Caitlin had just said.

Harrison Wells wouldn't fire them just because they didn't keep an eye on Mothra and were now doing something about it.

Though, would he...?