Ch12: Mothra Escapes Pt 2

As Mothra was beginning to crawl towards the open exit that she saw that led down a huge hallway, she began to hear a loud rumbling sound.

She looked down and saw that her belly was growling.

No... Not now... Not while I'm starting to escape... Mothra said to herself as she was now trying to fight the urge of hunger.

Caitlin then began to hear the growling noise.

"Let me call you back, Ronnie." She said, looking around suspiciously before hanging up.

After Caitlin hung up the phone, she looked over at Barry and Cisco, who were way too focused on 'Among Us'

"You guys hungry...?" She asked, looking at Cisco and Barry, who were constantly arguing about who was the Imposter, whether it was Red or Brown.

Barry and Cisco paused the game and looked at Caitlin.

"Sure!" Barry said as he got up from where he and Cisco were sitting at.

"I'm game! Besides, waiting on Harry is taking forever..." Cisco said as he also got up from where he was sitting at.

Barry nodded his head yes, in agreement but then, he remembered something.

"B... But... But what about Mothra...?" He said, remembering who they were taking care of.

Caitlin gasped, in realization.

"You're right, Barry!!! I've been so busy talking to Ronnie that I forgot that we had Mothra to take care of!" She said, now beginning to feel awful.

Cisco looked around the cortex.

"Speaking of Mothra... Where is she...?" He asked, looking around for the human Mothra.

"Well... The last time I saw her... She was in the lab, where we put her to bed..." Caitlin said as they were now looking over at the bed that was in the lab.

It was empty.

Mothra was gone...