Ch14: The Call

Meanwhile...

Harrison Wells, Ilene and Ling were having a great time talking and discussing about Mothra when the scientist from S.T.A.R Labs realized that he had to get back.

"Well... I should be getting back to Mothra. Thank you, ladies for telling me what I needed to know on how to take care of her." Harrison Wells said as he was now standing outside the door of the Chen residence.

"It's our pleasure, Dr. Wells." Ilene said as Ling came outside with a book.

It was titled 'Mothra Care 101'.

"This will help you with taking care of Mothra." Ling said as she now gave the book to the scientist.

Harrison looked at the book that had Mothra's symbol on the front cover.

He smiled.

"Thank you, Dr. Ling." Harrison said, in gratitude as he was now holding the book and walking to his car.

"Also, if you need more information about Mothra, please let us know." Ilene said as Harrison was about to unlock the driver's side door of his car.

"I will!" Harrison said as he unlocked the car door, opened it and got in.

After the scientist was in his car, he shut the door and began to get out his phone.

Maybe I should call them and let them know to have Mothra ready for when I get there. Yes... Perfect! Harrison said to himself as he now began to access his contacts and call Barry.

.........................................................................................................

Back at S.T.A.R Labs, Cisco, Barry and Caitlin were looking at the security cameras and watched Mothra as she was blindly getting into a car.

While they were watching, they began to hear a loud buzzing sound.

Barry felt it coming from his pocket.

He then began to take his phone out from his pocket.

"Who is it, Barry?" Caitlin asked, while Barry was now looking at the call screen.

Barry's eyes went wide when he saw Harrison Wells's name display.

"It's Dr. Wells." Barry said, in panic.

"Well..." Caitlin began to say.

Barry then passed the phone to Cisco.

"B... But, Barry..." Cisco began to say.

"Just answer it!" Barry said, before walking out of the cortex for some fresh air.

Caitlin followed suit.

Cisco sighed and answered the call.

"H... Hey, Harry..." He began to say, trying to stay calm.

"Cisco, I just got done talking to Ilene and Ling. I'm on my way back to the lab now." Harrison's voice said, while driving the car.

Cisco sighed in relief.

At least he didn't mention about Mothra yet. Good so far... He said to himself, before getting back to Harrison.

"That's great news, Harry." Cisco said, with a nervous smile.

"It most definitely is, Cisco and you know what would be even greater...?" Harrison said, while driving.

"Um... Not right now, Harry..." Cisco said, before hanging up the phone.

"Wh... Why...?" Harrison said but, before he could get an answer from Cisco, he heard a busy tone sound from his phone.

Cisco had hung up the phone.

Harrison sighed.

What could be going on now...?