Ch4: Mothra vs Team Flash Pt 2

Everyone was in shock as they saw the larva, who was encased inside the containment grid and unable to get out.

"Does that containment grid hold?" Caitlin asked, wanting to know.

Cisco looked at the numbers, which were measured in mega hertz and mega watts.

Just before he could explain anything, they then began to hear a vibrating and rattling sound.

It was Mothra.

"What is she doing...?" Caitlin asked, wanting to know as they were watching the huge moth larva.

Mothra looked around the containment grid, trying to find a way out when an brilliant idea hit her.

She was going to try and phase through the force field.

Her stinger began to vibrate and before long, she was standing up to where her chest and her arms were showing, which were six insect arms.

When Mothra was doing that, she now phased through the force field, which caused the containment grid to shut down.

Everyone sighed in relief, glad that Mothra was now free from the containment grid and they were finally going to meet her.

Mothra chirped, in happiness as she began to head back to them.

But, as she was heading back to them, she could hear the three headed monster's alpha call.

It was really loud through the telepathic signal waves that were sending nerve impulses to her brain.

She then felt really irritated and angry.

So angry that her blue turquoise eyes turned red and her blue turquoise glow that illuminated from her body also turned red.

Team Flash was now really concerned for Mothra.

An alarm began to ring out.

"What's going on now?!" Harrison asked, concerned as he now saw Mothra's red eyes.

Cisco went over to the computer and saw that it was glitched.

He then looked back at the concerned scientist.

"The computer has a glitch. I can't see if anything has been affected..." Cisco said, revealing what was wrong.

Harrison sighed, in frustration but yet concerned for his newly found love Mothra.

What could be wrong...?

He then looked at Caitlin, who was holding a tablet that displayed Mothra's vitals and other information about her.

"Caitlin, is there anything wrong with my love Mothra?" Harrison asked her as Mothra was slowly moving towards them, her red eyes sparking with lightning.

Caitlin looked up from the screen.

"According to her vitals, her blood pressure is now 206 over 145 and rising fast..." She said, in an explanation as she showed the scientist his love's vitals.

After being showed that, Harrison then began to think and think really hard.

What could be the cause of Mothra's illogical elevated blood pressure...?