1

Akaza POV:

"I swear lately I've been seeing or should I say feeling Kokushibo's eyes on me my body it's starting to make me uncomfortable. The thing is every time I look at him to see if he's actually looking at me he never is I can't tell if he's just moving his head quick enough. I mean he is upper moon 1 so it would make sense but I don't want to confront him it be too weird because if I'm wrong about this it would just make it awkward between us even thinking about the awkward situation makes me uncomfortable"

"Kokushibo is a good guy and I do like him but more like a brother.... But he is upper moon 1 my life is in his hands as much as it's in master Muzans. But I must admit he is hot...."

"God I need to stop thinking about this, I don't even know if this is true yeah I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid. I looked up I had just got back from mission I was on my way back to the infinity fortress I hadn't even realized I was here last time I looked up and actually focused where I was going I have been a half an hour away. Wow was I really thinking for that long? Never mind I just need some sleep the suns about to go up soon anyway." I walked in, as soon as it got in I heard yelling." Ah daki and her brother" I said as I go up to her formally greet her. "Hello daki I said. She quickly spun around "AH Akaza-san I didn't even hear you come in!" I heard her brother mumble "Probably because you  were yelling." I guess she didn't hear because she didn't say anything about it. "goodbye daki I will be off to my room now" I said well waving and walking off. bye I heard her scream. "I swear she wasn't a woman that I probably would have knocked her head off by now like I do with Douma" I said to myself. " I don't dislike her oh no she's a woman I could never dislike a woman. She's just so loud and obnoxious. Her brother knows it but he doesn't dare to say it, he just loves her too much and he spoils her with that. (pretend they have their own rooms and bathrooms in the infinity castle)

QUICK EXPLANATION Basically The higher the rank you are The nicer your room is. For example upper moon 6 room has 2 twin beds two nightstands next to those beds one closet for each of them and their bathroom isn't that big either. But Akaza has a queen size bed the size of domas normally his bed would be smaller so but Muzan does favor him. And he has two closets for himself a beautiful nightstand his room is much bigger and The bathroom is much bigger and much more beautiful it even has two toilets for some reason. So anyways you get the point.

Douma POV: "something weird is going on I can't put my finger on it but all I know, is that Kokushibo-san has been starting at Akaza-dono for quite a while now and whenever Akaza-dono looks at him he turns his head away quickly." I clap my hands. "Ohhh~ maybe Kokushibo-san has a crush! I need to go confront Kokushibo-san about it!" I hurry out of my spot and go to Kokushibo's room.