15

Third person POV:

Kokushibo's arms caged Akaza. They just sat in the darkness, Akaza was shaking out of fear. But who wouldn't be? He in sitting in upper moon 1's lap after upper 1 killed or almost killed his girlfriend in front of his face. Akaza jumped when Kokushibo began talking. "Akaza I have something to tell you.." at first Akaza was surprised because Kokushibo usually talks slowly, but this time he was talking... normally. But that thought of him talking normally didn't last long when Kokushibo's words began turning lustful.

"I love you, I have always loved you, you are Beautiful, intelligent, kind when you want to be, good at fighting and amazing in every way. Respectful to everyone other then, douma, you disappointed no one. And not to mention how beautiful your body is... your tattoos are Magnificent and unique in a beautiful way. Your skin is a Beautiful color of pale and the softest skin I've ever felt over my thousands of years of life. And your well built abs, with that tiny waist...."

Akaza stood there dumbfounded, Kokushibo liked him? But wasn't he with Douma? Akaza had so many questions, but after what just happened to daki he knew better then to ask. After that speech Akaza didn't know what to said, but before he knew it his mouth was moving. "K-Kokushibo I'm so sorry... I don't feel the same wa-" but befor Akaza could even finish what he was saying Kokushibo cut in. "Please give us a chance, if you don't like it then we can end it. But please give me one chance." Akaza had never seen Kokushibo with such emotions. And didn't really know how to react to them. But Akaza thought what he could gain and lose in this relationship.  1. He could gain more respect then he already has, because the man that he's in a relationship with is upper moon 1 but he Already has a lot of respect from his flow uppermoons.  2. He might get out of some punishments from there master because muzan thinks of Kokushibo as his business partner. But there is one thing he knew he would have to do be a...bottom. Akaza knew there was no way in hell he could top someone like Kokushibo. Yes Akaza had a lot of respect for women and that was one of the main reasons, it was was embarrassing to tell this reason. Akaza knew that it could be painful to have sex being not only a woman but any bottom and Akaza feared that pain of being a bottom. But he knew that their master's punishments were WAY more painful. And any way to get out of their masters punishments would be worth it even if that meant being with Kokushibo... So Akaza had his answer. "I mean it couldn't hurt to try this relationship..." Akaza said with a small smile. Akaza was still in Kokushibo's lap and this made Kokushibo hug Akaza tighter than he already was. Akaza's back was to Kokushibo's chest. "Thank you Akaza...thank you." Kokushibo said as he buried his face in Akaza's neck.  "Kokushibo what are yo- AGH" Akaza was cut off my Kokushibo biting into his neck, than began sucking the spot he bit. Kokushibo then spun Akaza around at a speed Akaza couldn't even react to. "Ah~ kok-ah~" Kokushibo was biting and sucking his neck, Kokushibo finally let go of Akaza neck only to say one thing. "You taste Magnificent." From there Kokushibo smashed there lips together, biting the pinky's bottom lip begging for entrance.

Cliffhanger :)