30

Hey guys guess who's not dead! Well yet at least.

Anyways I just got out of the hospital. So the injury did not kill me so no need to worry about story being unfinished.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third person POV:

It's been about a week still Akaza cannot walk properly. But his partner has not stopped with the extravagant gifts as a form of an apology. And making breakfast and dinner for him, although he cannot stay for most of the day because he still has missions to complete from his master he still always gets home in time to fix dinner and make breakfast.

Akaza POV:

I woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I open my eyes and look up to see him ew... but just like every day he has a tray breakfast for me. I sluggishly sit up and he puts the tray in front of me. Giving me a small kiss on my cheek. "Love you dear but I must be heading off now good bye." "Okay... bye" I say still in my drowsy state. I hear the door close and look to the side to see my alarm clock. 5:27 a.m. Oh hell no it's too fucking early for this shit. I looked down at my tray which somehow I didn't look at before.

Ugh did he seriously somehow make the eggs into hearts? What kind of sappy shit is that? And what's the point, food is food and it's just gonna be devoured in one way or another

Ugh did he seriously somehow make the eggs into hearts? What kind of sappy shit is that? And what's the point, food is food and it's just gonna be devoured in one way or another. There's no reason to put so much effort in the appearance.

I quickly wolf down all the food so I can go back to bed. Even though I hate him I must admit that he is an amazing cook, even at some restaurants you don't get the quality and deliciousness of his food.

After that I set my tray on my nightstand and fell back into my deep slumber.

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud obnoxious knock on my door. I slowly open my eyes. "Ughhh fuck off...." I looked to my side and as expected there was no one. "Oh fuck how am I supposed to get up my body feels so heavy." I got up and quickly grabbed the wall.