3

Douma POV:

I was listening to Kokushibo very intensely, as I said before it's not every day that your most emotionless friend has a crush it was exciting! Kokushibo had a lot to say, I suppose that really shows how much he's been observing Akaza-dono lately. And I'm not gonna lie Kokushibo said every detail about Akaza-dono from his pink hair to his beautiful tattoos to even his fighting style. I have to say Akaza-dono was really good looking well for a demon anyway, but I've never been attracted in a love way oh no I just think of him as a best friend! 'Kokushibo-san how about I help you get with Akaza-don!' I said clapping my hands ' and how would you do that...' he was responded I could tell that he was intrigued so I continued ' well you'll have to see when the time comes' it was easy to tell that he wasn't satisfied with my answer 'fine...' he said ' okey-dokey!! Let's go keep going to find Akaza-dono then shall we!' Right now...' he said a bit surprised, we got up and walked to the door he opened it and walked out then moved to the side still holding the door for me 'See holding the door is one of the things you should be doing for Akaza-dono!' I said excitedly. I saw daki and Nakime talking I was about to walk over to them until I fell a hand on my shoulder I looked back and saw that it was Kokushibo  'douma...' Kokushibo said an a very serious tone. 'Don't worry Kokushibo- san i'm not gonna tell them I just wanna ask them if they've seen Akaza-dono!' Ok...' he said Letting go on my shoulder, I happily skipped over to the two women 'HAI LADIES!' Ugh douma come on Nakime we're leaving.' Awwww come on now ladies I just wanted to know where Akaza-dono was!' I said grinning  ' oh Akaza? He's in his room' daki said 'OH thanks!' I said in return as I was running away to Kokushibo  ' come on they said that Akaza-dono was in his room! And with that we both left to go to Akaza's room.