23

Okay! So people really loved 2 and 3. So I thought why not combined them in a way?
I had this amazing idea that number 3 could be what he looks like with his demon slayer mark! So basically number 2 is what he looks like normally and number 3 is what he looks like when his demon Slayer mark is activated. Of course he would have pink hair and the piercings. What do you guys think of this idea? I won't do it if you guys don't like it but I just thought it would be a good idea to combine them since they both are liked very much.

Anyways thank you Nightshaowslayer, AAnime-WeebA and amorehaha for this idea! (Hope I spelled your names right)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third person POV:

Everything was quite similar to how it was when he was human before except for 2 important things.... He had no fiancé he had no one he could love romantically. But he didn't really care because he had his master who he had grown to love. He would look up to his master for everything and most of the time he could see his eyes sparkle just by watching his master teach him new movements. And for the second same that was different, his master was a demon slayer a professional to be exact. His master was known as the earth hashira mainly for the reason that he could absolutely destroy a demon just with his fist. But he preferred to use a sword as it was less messy. Though even though he was the earth hashira he still had water breathing. Akaza had been trained since he was only 10 and even before that he had training with being a thief and a killer. As time went on everything progressed the pillars started retiring some old age or the deaths from the fight with muzan.

NOW introducing the new pillars!

Name: ToruAge: 29Breathing: Stone Height: 6

Name: Toru
Age: 29
Breathing: Stone
Height: 6.3
Personality/fact: very smart when it comes to battle IQ but dumb when it comes to stuff like emotions. So basically the dumb one the group.

 So basically the dumb one the group