17

Akaza POV:

I woke up on my side feeling like shit, I couldn't even move my legs because it was to painful. I groan in pain from trying to move, I guess that I woke up Kokushibo because he rolled over towards me. Kokushibo then spoke some loving words to me,

"it's okay I know that your in pain and I'm fully prepared to take care of you to the best of my ability..."

Before I could do anything he had already grabbed me, picking me up.

Third person POV:

Akaza was to exhausted to fight back, but even if he wasn't hurting he still knew better then to try to fight uppermoon one. " Kokushibo I can walk by my self." Akaza was very persistent and Kokushibo knew that. "Okay..." Kokushibo took Akaza out of his bride like position, sitll holding his waist and kept lowering Akaza until his feet was touching the floor. "W-wait what are you doing?!" Akaza almost screamed, Kokushibo responded simply "you said you could walk show me then..." With that Kokushibo let Akaza's waist go, giving his legs the full support of it's body. Instantly Akaza's legs gave out and he fell to the floor. "Now that we both have seen that you can't stand let alone walk, please allow me to carry you..." Kokushibo spoke calmly before lifting up his lover back in his previous position.

As they walk into the bathroom Akaza's eyes widen his bathroom was not nearly as nice as his now lover's. And Akaza hasn't even got a chance to comprehend everything that had happened in the past hours, he saw his girlfriend almost die well he didn't even know if she was dead, he was confessed too, he was fucked for the first time in his life. A lot has happened in the last couple of hours, but something quickly snapped Akaza out of his thoughts. "Dear what temperature bath water would you prefer?" Akaza was the opposite of Kokushibo when it came to temperature. Akaza loved the heat he thought it was more relaxing for some reason. Unlike Kokushibo who couldn't stand it and hated the heat. "Uh... warm please." Akaza said awkwardly he had just noticed they were still both naked. Kokushibo leaned over the bathtub making Akaza hold onto him tighter while he turned the knob for the heat. Kokushibo could feel a bit of shaking, he looked down to see Akaza's legs we're still shaking from last night. He put his lover down on the side of the bathtub making him sit on it, before getting on his knees himself and beginning to give Akaza's inner thighs butterfly kisses. And some light sucking here and there he made sure to be as gentle as possible, knowing the pain this love must be in now. Akaza was letting out small moans while trying to ask him a question. "Kok-ah~ k~ahhh~ Wa-wait I have to-Ah~ ask you a question.." Kokushibo stopped kissing his inner thighs to ask a question back "what is your question my beloved?"

Akaza looked embarrassed asking this question but his curiosity was killing him from the inside out. "how many inches is your- y-you know." Kokushibo responded with a sly answer, " i'll tell you my size if you tell me yours first.." Akaza thought about it for a second before answering. "I'm 9 and a half, what about you?" Kokushibo let out a small smile, if you didn't know who he really was you might've thought the smile was innocent. "I am 14 and a half inches my dear..." Akaza's eyes widened. Kokushibo stood up and turned off the running water. Before again grabbing his lover in a bridal position, before slowly dipping him into the water. Trying to be as gentle as possible. Kokushibo had successfully put his lover in the water without harming him in any way. Kokushibo then got in the big bathtub himself, putting his legs to the side so that Akaza was sitting in the middle of his legs. He then heard him mumble. "1-14 inches?!" Kokushibo smiled "did I impress you my dear?" He said looking absolutely pleased with himself. Kokushibo stared at Akaza for a couple of moments before asking. "Love, are you hungry?" Akaza was very hungry, he could eat a whole village most likely still be hungry.  "Yeah but what about you-?" Before the shorter male could even finish talking his lover had ripped off a piece of his own skin exposing quite a lot of his blood before shoving it in to the others mouth. Akaza couldn't help himself at this point, he was hungry and still exhausted he needed food. For that reason he grabbed the others arm with his hands, Pushing his teeth deep into the other skin not taking a bite but just doing this to expose more blood. Blood dripped in the bathtub, Making the water look slightly more red. Kokushibo didn't care how bad he was hurting as long as his love was okay he was okay to. For the rest of the day they just relaxed in the bath it was quite soothing for both of them and they both needed it.

Hello readers, I am out of ideas is there any plop twist or any ideas you would like to recommend I am open to all options! I just really need help because I am fully out of ideas!