11

Kokushibo POV:

After Akaza left I felt a strong familiar presence behind me, instantly knowing who it is I bowled down " Muzan-sama" I spoke the first words of our conversation "Kokushibo raise your head I have something for you" I looked up at him and proceeded to stand up " yes my lord?" He then handed me an envelope  "douma asked me to give it to you before he left, ONLY Open it when you're fully alone."  Then he walked off.

I went outside and sat on the grass, I made sure to walk far enough so that no one would be able to find me except Muzan-sama. That wasn't really a problem and it didn't take much time because of my speed. The moment I opened the envelope I had a nosebleed and collapsed passing out while still holding the envelope facing it to my chest so that nobody could see what it contained.

I think I had been passed out for about 15 minutes when I finally woke up. What the envelope contained was pictures of Akaza in the bathhouse you couldn't see anything below his hips because he was in the warm water but still the site of it made me blush. The first photo of him with him sitting in the water his face facing the roof as if he was sleeping or relaxing. The second one was him standing up, his back facing the camera I. couldn't see the front of the second one but if I could just get my hands on that ass... And The third one was him wrapping a towel around his waist I had to say a third one was the most sexy. But the second one- oh the Second one. But honestly the third one was the most relaxing and calming of them all. Tho the third one was still sexy of course.

Muzan POV:

Of course I wasn't gonna let douma give something to Kokushibo before he left, Especially some envelope that is very suspicious. And that's the only reason I told him that I would give it to Kokushibo. Plus I myself was a bit curious of what it contained.

I've known Akaza since he was a kid, I think of him as a son and having to see those pictures of him- was just awkward and embarrassing in a way. But I must admit his body was built to the best. Seeing Akaza like that made ME blush so I can't imagine what Kokushibo currently going through. I have to admit at first I was not going to give this envelope, these photos to him, but I thought maybe this would make Kokushibo want him more than he already did. And that would push Kokushibo to finally confessed his feelings to Akaza. I wanted to know if this method helped. But I suppose only time will tell if my method worked.

Third person POV:

Little did the demon king know his method worked better than he had thought. And Kokushibo now wanted Akaza more then he ever had. It was like drinking, The more you drink the less of yourself you become. This is exactly what was happening with Kokushibo, The more Akaza he saw the more obsessed and addicted he would get.