31

Okay remember douma came back after he defeated Shinobu. So putting the pieces together means that douma didn't die.

And he will be shown in this chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akaza POV:

I just sat there, still trying to possibly think what in gods name made him do that.... And how he knew everything about me before even knowing me.

Kokushibo POV:

Oh God I messed up.... There's only one person who might be able to help me figure out what am I supposed to do.

I walked into the infinity fortress to be greeted by Muichiro in the corner making paper airplanes. I look around and there has to be at least 50 of them scattered.

"Look-Look it's a paper airplane."Muichiro called out to me.

"You know you must get this cleaned up don't you?" I looked at him.

"Oh no... this is gonna take me forever."

I walked over to him and squatted down next to him. "If you tell me where douma is i'll ask Muzan-sama to get a demon to help you." I spoke knowing he would accept my offer.

"Oh mr.Douma!" He put his finger on his chin thinking. "Mr. Douma is in his room." He said letting out a small smile.

"Okay thank you. I'll make sure you get a demon to help you with this." I said getting up from my squatting position. "Thank you." I gave him a small smile before heading to douma's room. A knock on his door and it quickly opens in front of me. "Ohhhhhh~ Kokushibo-dono what do you need?! This is so exciting you never visit me!" I stay quiet looking at the ground. He seems to pick up on this unless man has room. "Awww something bad happen with Akaza-dono?" " yes Douma how do I fix it? I-" I was quickly cut off some a word I would've never expected to hear. "SEX!"

There was a long moment of silence. "...pardon me...?" I said simply confused. "Sex fixes everything I know I've been with lots of women from my cult! Trust me!" He giggles. "everything?" He smiles at me. "Yes yes! Now hurry up before it's too late let's fix your relationship!" He says getting up, I stand up and stop him. "Let's? No me." He looked at me pleading eyes.

"BUTTTTT KOKUSHIBO-DONO I'VE NEVER SEEN SEX BETWEEN TO MEN! I wanna see it and I have no boys in my cult!" I'm almost positive I was blushing but I try to keep my cool. "No Douma Sex is a very private thing and you will not be seeing it." He made that stupid pouty face again. "That's not true I see two Women from my cult having sex all the time at my command! So-" " what do you mean by command women to have sex?" douma put his hand on his chin clearly thinking about it. " Women are such beautiful delicate creatures to see them like that is such a treat!" I stayed silent before speaking. "you're quite the pervert aren't you..,?"  "WAIT! No I'm no-!" before he can say anything more I'm already out of his room jumping through the woods.