38

Hi my lovely ladies and gentlemen. Hope you're having a wonderful day, evening or night. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akaza pov:

When we got to the village, the sun began rising more steadily. I was beginning to freak out. I could survive in the sun, yes, obviously, but Kokushibo? He was a demon. At the first way of sun, he would immediately turn to dust. I knew I should be excited about the fact, but I wasn't. I tried to tell myself that it was because that wasn't the mission. The mission was to get information on upper moon 1 and muzan on himself. Getting information on the other upper moons would be good, but it wasn't a priority. When we walked into the village not many people were outside yet. Figures, small villages like these demons were and how they were like.. bigger cities had absolutely no idea that demons even existed. "So if you see a hotel or motel just say the word. I personally don't mind either of the two." I told my partner honestly. "Very well." He responded in that cold tone of his. no matter how close you were with Kokushibo I don't think he would ever get rid of that cold tone. I am pretty sure it was just a part of him.

Finally we saw an inn. "Oh thank god! I'm exhausted. Hey are you even tired?" I asked. Could demons even get tired? "I am, the demon are much more resilient than humans we can get a bit tired after long periods of time. But I assure you the demons will get mentally tired before they get physically tired." He spoke. I looked up at him and gave him a small smile as I open the door to the inn. "Well good thing we're here then!" I responded enthusiastically. I saw a small smile on his face and counted it as a win. We walked up to the innkeeper. "May we have one of them with two beds, please. Preferably somewhere with no balcony or patio area." I spoke. I saw the innkeeper raise his eyebrow. Yes, it was an unusual request not to have a view. But no view meant less sun, which meant less of a chance that Kokushibo would get turned to ash and burned alive. "Very well." He said as he handed us a key. "Enjoy your stay." With that we begin to look for our room. I looked down at the key it said B3. As soon as we were out of the innkeepers vision we both began to move much more fast. But much more silently, so the guest wouldn't hear us running. We had a mutual understanding that we needed to get to our room as soon as possible. Finally, we found our room. It was at the farther end of the hallway. I quickly unlocked the door and before I could do anything, he pulled me in. "That was too close, next time we must be more careful at what time we decide to head to a village." Kokushibo said with a blank look. Yeah that made sense. I looked our room. It had two twin beds both on the farthest side of the room opposed to each each other, a dining area, and as requested no balcony. There was also a door a couple feet away from one of the beds, clearly a bathroom door. "Okay, what bed do you want?" I asked, I knew that Kokushibo probably did not care at all about which bed he got but it was still polite. And what if he actually wanted a specific bed? My train of thought was broken by him answering. "I'm am okay with whatever one you do not want." I took a sneak peek at him. "Okay I'll take the right one." It was the one right next to the bathroom.

Kokushibo's pov:

We begin to unpack the small backpacks that we took with us. This would be the perfect time to tell him. The perfect time to admit that I had a lover before him. My wife. No no. Let's not get too hasty. I would let him unpack and we would start to relax, and then I would tell him. I tried to make myself feel like I wasn't stalling. But I wanted him to be the most comfortable when I broke the news.

Finally, we seem to be finished. most of the things were unpacked. And Akaza had just went to get a shower. I would take a shower and then talk to him. Then he walked out, freshly clean, and with pajamas on. "There you go, the shower is all yours now." I heard him speak.