6

Kokushibo's POV:

When I woke up I noticed the heart fluttering feeling I had felt when I was with him was now gone as if it was never even there, as if it was something only in my memory. And I craved more of that beautiful feeling. The only feeling that comes close to that is when I watch Akaza train or just move around for that matter. That's what I remembered what I had to do to today. That's what I had noticed I slept in my clothes, Of course I have extra pair of the same clothes but it still annoyed me. I took some clothes from the closet and headed to the shower.

This is what Kokushibo's bathroom looks like bc I'm to lazy to explain

Third person POV:

He put his clothes on counter in between the sinks and turned the bathtub Handle all the way to the Cool side, Kokushibo had never been one for liking the heat let alone be in a literal bath of it. While he was waiting for the bathtub to fill up with the ice cold water he takes off his clothes, when he finishes take off his clothes the bathtub is already filled up, with that he steps into the ice cold water just the way he likes it.

Time skip 20 minutes

He is out of the cold water and fully clothed as he is walking out of the bathroom drying his long hair. Before he throws his towel in a small basket in the corner of the room for dirty clothes. Then I walked out of my room and into the hallway going straight for master Muzans study room.

Kokushibo knocked on the door asking politely if he may enter, Muzan gave the strongest Moon mission to enter his study room. As soon as Kokushibo came in to his master study room and shut the door behind him he bowed down showing this as a sign of respect. "Master" he spoke, muzan looked up from his book about the blue spider lily giving the weaker demon all of his attention " if..I may ask.......what...happened to....Akaza?"  "And why would you wanna know that?" Muzan asked, Muzan never read Kokushibo's mind as a ton of respect of him being his not his partner exactly but I bit lower. Kokushibo knew he had to think fast, he didn't think his master would allow him to even have feelings for somebody weaker than him even if he was a fellow Moon, but soon he would realize for the second time in his demon life he would be wrong. With that he told his lie " I..was sparring...with him before...bed and I noticed....he....was a bit...and...down his movements....were a bit sloppy..."

I'm so sorry this is short I'm sick and that's making me more tired than usual! The next one I'll make longer.