27

Third person POV:

6 Days later

Every night a new gift would be waiting for Akaza when he woke up. At this point Akaza didn't care because he knew even if he wanted to he could do nothing. But that's not what concerned him most, what concerned him was the fact that he was actually starting to like these gifts. He was actually eager to fall asleep at night to see what he would get in the morning. Akaza never once had a romantic love interest, of course he had crushes, But it was nothing compared to what he was feeling. Even if he wanted to hate the demon even if he wanted to despise him he couldn't....

But one night he couldn't fall asleep so he went to go get a glass of milk. But he saw through the kitchen of his window a figure was standing outside his house, and it was eating something it was eating..... a human arm. Akaza quickly put down his milk and was about to go get his sword from his room but suddenly the figure it was in front of him. Of course it was a Kokushibo. That's when he noticed how tiny he was compared to the other male. The demon was a good 6.3 and meanwhile the tiny looking human who stood at 5.8 was basically nothing compared to him.

The human arm long eaten by now. Like any sane person Akaza tried to run. But by now he was already was too close, Akaza could feel his chest against his back and his cold breath on his own warm ear which is making it even more uncomfortable. The demon is bringing his face more closer to the human, Akaza quickly responded to the action, lifting his right hand to attack him but the demon grabbed Akaza's wrist with his right hand. The striped male continued tried to move his hand but his grip was so tight that he couldn't move Akaza's hand at all. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN EATING PERVERT!"

Kokushibo knowing what his 'lover' had witnessed began apologizing profusely. "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'll
never do something like this ever again..." Akaza stopped for a minute. It was a sweet, calm but apologetic voice which is asking for forgiveness. Akaza was quiet after listening to the demon speak. His body was as still as it could get. Akaza inhaled and removed his face
and put a little distance between the two.

"So you're telling me you a demon will never eat a human again?" Akaza spoke sternly as if he was lecturing a child.

Kokushibo what is not even listening to Akaza instead of focusing on his lips, while slowly leaning closer. "Hey, hey back up!"

Akaza POV:

He started stroking my hair
but then bit my lip, I gasp out in
pain and felt something wet get in
my mouth. The bastard of a demon put his tongue in! I felt his cold hand go down my pants. He was about to grab my cock but I
bit his tongue. He backed away
fast, and touched his tongue, it
was bleeding. "That's what you
get stupid demon!" I was about to say something when I felt a hand go up my shirt, and the other hold
my face. He smashed his lips into
mine and made me gasp by
gripping my member. He was fast
this time, he bit my tongue lightly
and pulled it out my mouth and
started sucking on my tongue.

The truth was as ashamed as I was I liked what he was doing. I LIKED HIM! The fact that he was trying so hard for me, and he wasn't giving up was a real turn on for me.

He let go of my cock, and quickly put his hand inside my
boxers. He started rubbing my cock harshly and making me moan. He took his other hand off my face and put it under my shirt, he started playing with my nipples. He let go of my tongue and searched inside my mouth. It was like I had no control over my own body, but I didn't care. He started going faster with his hand down in my bottom section. I was feeling my climax coming soon, and I was to lost in the pleasure to even say anything. I admit that I liked it. I came all over my I finally came all over my boxers and his hand.

Kokushibo began eagerly taking of my clothes. Damn how pathetic could this demon get? That's when I felt it two fingers inside me.... DAMN this guy really doesn't know how to prep someone. I could feel him insert another finger in me, and that's the most uncomfortable shit I've ever felt in my life. But it quickly turned into pleasure and I couldn't help but let out soft moans. I remembered something and quickly spoke up. "HEY WAIT THIS IS THE KITCHEN! I EAT IN HERE! YOU CANNOT FUCK ME IN HERE-!" Before I could even finish we were already in my bedroom. Just how fast was this bastard?!

I felt him lineup, he quickly and unexpectedly captured my lips and a kiss before thrusting full force into me. "MGHMMMM" I felt tears of pleasure stream down my face. He gave me a few moments to adjust until his hips suddenly pushed forward,hitting my prostate with such force that I nearly came just from that one thrust. I swear on Muzan I was seeing stars, the thrusts picked up
immense speed and hit my
prostate every single time. I tried biting back my moans, but failed miserably. I could feel hickeys and love bites being placed over my poor shoulders, collarbones and neck but honestly it felt amazing.

Third person POV:

"Darling are you ready for round 34?" Kokushibo spoke sweetly.

"H-how can you keep going- I-I can't move the lower part of my body or any part for that matter...."  Akaza asked shocked.

Kokushibo stared at his lover before realizing and speaking up. "Oh... my apologies I forgot you were only human."

Akaza snapped his head up to look at Kokushibo. "The fuck does that mean? You know what I'll show you what a damn human can do! COME HERE I'M ABOUT TO RIDE YOUR ASS!"

Akaza switch positions between him and the taller male then proceeded to smash himself down on the other's 14 inch cock at full force. "AGH I-I-" Akaza continued to speak words that didn't even make sense. If you could even call that speaking. When he was finally ready he began moving his hips violently causing the other to throw his head back and pure pleasure. "Y-yes darling just like that..." it only took a few more seconds for Akaza to cum. But as his walls tightened it caused the other to release his hot seed into his lover.

Akaza continued to ride his lover for 6 more rounds until he collapsed of exhaustion. While panting heavily. Kokushibo pulled Akaza to his chest and cuddled him for the rest of the night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

GAWD DAMN THAT WAS THE LONGEST SPICY SCENE I'VE EVER MADE! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it because that was 1219 words.