16

⚠️This chapter is pure sex, if you do not like that then I recommend you skip this chapter.⚠️

Akaza POV:

I could tell that the kiss was passionate, but in all honesty I wanted to know how long Kokushibo had a crush on me. It had to have been a while because I don't think Kokushibo's the type to instantly confront people like this. I was lost in thought until I felt Kokushibo nipple on my bottom lip.

Kokushibo's POV:

I was very eager to get into my lover's mouth, but who wouldn't be eager to get into Akaza's mouth? I mean have you seen him? 

When he finally let me into his mouth I shoved my tongue in, he tasted better than I imagined. We begin fighting for dominance. That's one of the things I liked about Akaza, even though he knew he couldn't win something he still tried. Finally I actually tried to win our tongue battle, and easily won. I begin sucking on his tongue, hearing his sweet moans. I could never get enough of them, and I was desperate for more of them. I finally put down his tongue, but the second I did I shoved my tongue down his throat. I could tell he wasn't expecting that, but his reaction to it was immediate. He began gagging and his hands gripped the back of my shirt. A few seconds later he began inhaling more through his nose, that was his way of telling me he needed more air. But I wouldn't pull away from him, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I was in pure bliss, I have been waiting to do this for at least 100 years and he thinks I would pull away just so he could have air? No no way in hell I'll ever let him go. I opened my eyes to see his eyes watering, but I couldn't blame him he is having a 3 inch tongue being shoved down his throat. I grabbed his waist and lifted him up a little bit letting him sit on my arm. I then stood up and put him down so that we were both standing, not stopping the kiss.

Third person POV:

Kokushibo couldn't hold himself back anymore and with one swift movement Akaza's baggy pants were dropped on the floor. He put two fingers in Akaza's mouth, still not stopping the long kiss that was going on between them. After a few seconds he pulled out his now wet fingers from the others mouth. He used his other hand to slash off Akaza's boxers. Finally the kiss came to an end, by Kokushibo pulling away. Akaza was panting he couldn't even say anything, because he was trying to focus on his breathing. Kokushibo then grabbed the other, pulling him to his chest, before quickly and swiftly slipping in his wet fingers. Akaza whined in pain as tears started forming in his eyes again. Kokushibo was trying to offer as much support as he could, by whispering encouraging things in the other's ear, and massaging his upper thigh. Kokushibo then pushed Akaza on the bed that was right behind them, lifting his ass in the air. And slowly inserting himself in the other male. Akaza was crying, but only because it was painful, in all honesty Akaza truly did like it.

Kokushibo was the first to speak up. "Akaza dear please clam down..."

Akaza quickly snapped back,  "shut the fuck up, I'm having a 14 inch dick shoved up my ass! I think I have the right to not be clam! YOU FUCKING BITCH!"  He said, gripping the sheets tightly.

At this point The dark-haired male had his dick fully shoveled in the pinky. Kokushibo begin to slowly trusting into him. While sweet and quiet moans came out of the others's mouth, until-  "AH~ right there- right there!" Kokushibo stared at the other one for a minute before getting what he meant.  "oh I see that I've found your sweet spot without trying." He said in a gentle tone, while looking down at his teary-eyed lover. Still not stopping his slow trusting, but instead increasing the pace every minute. Until Kokushibo was trusting into his lover at full force, hitting his sweet spot every time. Kokushibo was Groening in pleasure meanwhile Akaza was letting out loud 'noises'  "AH! AHH~ AH~" Kokushibo stopped pounding his partner for a Second to say,  "thank god my room is sound Proof or everyone would hear you...." Before again pounding into Akaza with full speed. Kokushibo grunts in pleasure before releasing his hot seed into his partner's ass. Akaza had already came twice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All this kept happening and repeating for another 5 hours...

"Well I guess I won round 47.." Kokushibo said tiredly

" shut the fuck up..." honestly Akaza had been tired from round 1 but was not going to amid it. Part of him regretted not admitting, but the other part was glad he didn't because that had been the best and most pleasurable 5 hours of his life. Kokushibo grabbed the other man's small waist and pulled him to his chest, kissing his forehead before they both drifted to sleep.