36

I love when you guys post to my board it makes me really happy :)

Happy b-day Komi_cant_socializ3, Sorry I know it's a bit late! (Really late)

Anyway my birthday is also in January so TWINS!

.

.

,

.

.

.

.

.

.

,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akaza POV:

I noticed that the village we were assigned to was only a couple of miles from the demon slayer corpse, of course, Kokushibo didn't know that. I walked next to him glancing about him a few times. "So this seems like a pretty big village." He looked down at me his brow raised. " What do you mean, my beloved? I do think it's a medium size village." I cleared my throat. "Nah I think it's pretty big, we should split up." I was quiet after that, waiting patiently for his answer. "No." Well, fuck you then. "But I thought our top priority was getting the mission done quickly and effectively." Kokushibo's kept his eyes forward walking at a rhythm like pace. "Very well, I do suppose you're right.... but when this mission is over, you will return to me yes?" A small smile planted itself on my face, everything was going according to plan. "Of course, I just want to impress your master. Didn't you say before that you wanted me to be a demon? I at least have to impress your master first am I right?" The silence was loud as we walked to the forest, tonight was oddly quiet. Usually you would hear shuffling, moving, but there was none of that. "Very well we shall meet in the middle of town exactly 1 hour before sunrise. You will take north and east I will take a south and west." That's just perfect! Now we can finally see the light from the village dimly lit up ahead. I look to my side expecting to see a Kokushibo, but he was nowhere to be found. I quickly sprint off to my side. which just so happened to be the side where the demon slayer corpse was located.

If you went to big towns, they would be people walking about without a care in the world. But small towns knew the truth, they knew the horror of what the world had the displeasure of calling a demon. But the demon slayer corpse was in the middle. There weren't people chatting loudly like they would in big towns or yelling. everyone was extremely quiet. Minding their own business, and getting to where they had to be. Whether or not that was a mission or the medical wing, or even to see the master himself. But it did have the small chittering of people, talking, giving advice or giving information. It was always giving there were no simply kind words instead praises. But the praises couldn't be on some thing like hair or outfit, no. It had to be on technique, skill or brains. THERE WASN'T A NICE FUCKING THING TO SAY WILLING ABOUT SOMEONE-...

But Kokushibo had...

Kokushibo has showered Akaza with praises multiple times. Not just for saying it not to get higher on the food chain, not to get protection, not even to get respect just to say it. Akaza paused outside the demon slayer corpse. Could he do this? Could he will really give information out on Kokushibo?