13

This is an extra long chapter because I haven't a updated in a while—

Akaza POV:

-Oh, this is one of the last things I expected her to say. I mean do I like her back? I don't really know. I mean I do find her attractive but just her body then again who doesn't. She has one of the perfect bodies of a woman I've ever seen I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, But I'm just trying to say if she confessed this to any other man they would've gladly took her. Maybe the feeling is a kind of love? something quickly snapped me out of my thoughts. "Akaza! Please say something I can't take the silence! It's a you do feel the same way or... no you don't..." her face seem to drop at the last part. COME ON AKAZA MAKE A DECISION! I quickly responded. " Yes!" There was a couple of seconds of pure silence before she poke up again  "So that means you like me to right?! YES I knew you would!" Before I could respond she jumped at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. It took me a couple second to put myself together, until I could hug her back.

She let go me a few seconds later  "I'll be back I just need to tell my brother!" She said running off, I smiled and waved before closing my door.  " God I don't even know if I like her or not... no doubt in the world she's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and her body is even more beautiful... but if I am going to get into a relationship I want someone for their personality. And is much is I hate to say it she doesn't have the best personality.... She is sassy, always thinking her brother can get her out anything, she thinks she's the best even though she can't get rid of a demon slayer on her own and much more. But what if she's actually a good partner, I shouldn't just bush her off like this. It takes a lot of courage for somebody to confess to the one they love. I think I'll give her a chance." I didn't even notice that I was whispering all this to myself. Once I realized I quickly stopped in case anyone heard but I doubt it. I was whispering. I plopped on my bed, but as soon as I did that I heard a knock on my door. I sluggishly got up and opened it that's when I saw daki again. "BABE!" She squealed as she jumped on me. She was pretty light so I didn't fall over but the fact that she unexpected jumped on me was enough for me to stumble backwards a couple of steps. "Daki don't you think it's a bit too early for pet names?" I say while Wrapping my arms around her so she wouldn't fall. She pulled away and got off me. "It's never too early for pet names!" She said while giving me the biggest smile I've ever seen her give.

I have decided to change their age so it's not too or as weird

Daki and her bother age: 208

Akaza age: 457

Douma age: 698

Kokushibo age: 1,685

I know Akaza should be older then douma but I'm just going to make douma older for whatever reason I have—

Still Akaza POV:

"So are you going to let me in your room or not? You know it's not Polite to keep a girl waiting." She said with her sassy tone. Quickly I responded "oh! Yes I apologize, come in."I think she could tell that I was nervous. "Come on I'm just playing with you!" She said clearly trying to lighten the mood. With that she walked in to my room, I could see her eyes sparkle as she observed my room. "I like it! It's not to fancy nor is it to bland. It's just simple. N-Not that that's bad! Sometimes I like simple!

Again this is what Akaza's room looks like

Third person POV:

Third person POV:

Both were a bit nervous in their own way with different reasons to be nervous. Daki was nervous because she had just confessed to her crush of over 50 years, and she sure as hell didn't want to mess anything up. Oh the other hand Akaza had just been confessed too for the first time. Plus was still shocked and didn't really have the time to process what was even going on.

"I like your room it's much more nice then mine and my bother's." She said while walking up the small flight of stairs that lead to the bed. "Oh thank you." Akaza said scratching the back of his neck. Daki fell backwards onto the Queen size bed, spreading out like a starfish. While Akaza walked up the stairs, he looked at the bed then looked at her. "May I?" Akaza asked, daki instantly knew what he was talking about "Oh yes of course! This is your bed!" She said while padding the spot next to her. Akaza laid down, The sun was about to come up anyway, so it was a perfect timing. As soon as Akaza was situated in the queen size bed daki latched on to him hugging him ever so tightly. With that they both drifted off to sleep.

Time skip to morning