Intervention

Demi POV

   I woke up from my nap a few hours later. Nick was asleep next to me but there was an empty seat between us Since I had my carry on bag there. We soon landed a few minutes later and that's when Nick woke up. 

"Hey" he said noticing I was awake. I moved the bag so he can sit closer to me. 

"Is everyone mad at me" I asked quietly. I knew everyone was still on board and it was dead quiet in here. 

"Oh yea" He said as he took the seat next to me. 

"Are you mad at me" I asked then we heard everyone else get up to get ready to departure. 

"No no god no I just think it's funny people actually thought I could be the father" Nick said laughing making me laugh just a little. 

"Yea I'm sorry it just-" I began to say till Nick stopped me

"No need to explain to me, but...." Nick began to say till he looked over the seats at everyone else to make sure No was around us. "Everyone else kinda wants one" He continued 

"Joe" I asked 

"Oh yea, but he's like really angry and he already got off" Nick said 

"Good because I don't wanna talk to him" I said just then Paul came into our view 

"Nick can I have a word with Demi" He asked 

"Yea" Nick said and left Paul took the seat where Nick once was sitting at. 

"Dad I'm-" I began to say till he cut me off

"Stop. Demi I'm pulling you from this tour" He said and I was angry all over again. 

"What the fuck, you can't do that Dad you don't understand let me explain" I said I didn't care if anyone was on the plane but I don't think anyone was. 

"Demi stop. We are all gonna talk about this later" He said and stood up. What did he mean by all. I did quickly use the bathroom before I got of the plane. I was the last one off. I got into the last suv with Nick, Paul and Layla before we went to the hotel. No one said anything on the car ride there I didn't know what to say. I was just pissed for getting off the tour. When we did get to the hotel everyone went to their rooms and I did too when I got there I order room service ride away. I was gonna call Madi but I don't know if Paul talked to Denise already so I didn't bother calling. I called Miley but she didn't answer she did text me she asked busy and she'll call me later tonight. After I ate the food I order Paul came knock on my door he wanted to talk. I was gonna let him come in my room but he said he wanted to talk in his room. And his room was a suite he shared with Joe and Nick. When I thought he wanted to talk in his room I thought it would be me, him and Joe. But when I got to the room Joe wasn't even there. Instead Nick, Kevin and Layla were. Now I was confused. 

"What's going on" I asked as Paul walked more into the room and I slowly followed behind him before I took a seat in a arm rest chair. 

No one said anything till all eyes were on Paul. 

"Demi I'm sending you to a treatment facility" He said not even making eye contact with me. 

"Excuse Me" I said angry. 

"Demi it wasn't an easy decision but after-" Paul began till say till I cut him off

"Your sending me to rehab" I said trying to get him to look at me "I can't fucking go to rehab, We're on tour" I said 

"Demi I told you I'm kicking you off the tour and yes we are sending you to rehab." Paul said 

"Why do I get kicked of the tour shorty deserved what she got you don't understand the things people in Hollywood have said about me" I said 

"Demi you gave the girl a black eye and you confirmed that you were on drugs during the beginning of the pregnancy and I'm afraid once the baby comes you'll get right back on them. Joe told me you been dealing with drug abuse for awhile now. Which is one of the reason we are sending you to rehab" Paul said 

"One of the reason" I asked confused

"Nick and Layla also told me about your dreams and I'm really worried in treatment they can help you with that. I can't help you but they can" Paul said and now I rolled my eyes not realizing I had tears in them. 

"This is not fair I shouldn't be kicked off the tour. If I'm getting kicked off shorty and Bruno should get kicked off too, who do you think I bought the drugs from" I said I wasn't gonna rat Bruno out like that but I was just so fucking angry. 

"Demi we can't just kick them off they did sign a contract and legally they can sue you and short can get you arrested and press charges" Paul said and again I rolled my eyes. 

"This is not fair" I said wiping the tears that fell down my face. 

"I think this will be a good thing" Nick spoke up and again I rolled my eyes again 

"No this won't who the fuck sends a six month pregnant 18 year old to rehab" I said mad

"Actually quit a lot. They have other pregnant women their and they have some classes" Paul said I looked at him in horror 

"You can't send me their are you crazy. What the fuck" I said 

"Demi I'm sorry but you have a flight in the morning you'll be in Texas for 2 days before you go to the facility in Chicago" Paul said 

"Chicago. No way. Fuck no" I said mad still "you can't force me to go" I said 

"No we can't. Instead I can get you a flight back to California, the label drops you and you can never see Madi again" Paul said now I was really angry I stood up. 

"You seriously can't take Madi away from me" I said standing right in front of Paul 

"Actually I can" Paul said and I can feel my heart breaking I was crying all over again. I didn't say anything I just marched out of there and went back to my room. Man I really which I wasn't fucking pregnant so I can swallow a whole fucking bottle of pills. I was so furious I couldn't control my tears. I decided to just take a shower and a very long one for that matter. After my shower I was exhausted Miley did call me back I was to tired to speak to her instead I just went to sleep even if it was bearly past 7:30pm.