Massachusetts

Demi POV

After my birthday we were right back to work with endless shows back to back. Denise, Madi and Frankie left back to Texas already. Today we were in Massachusetts. Instead of doing an interview or photoshoot before the show we came to a local child's hospital. At first The brothers and I were talking to a small group of kids. They were kids being kids all they wanted was to show us there art work, color with them or even read them a book. All these kids were kids that lived in the hospital I tried to keep my emotions under check especially when the brother and I went to go say hi to some individually. These kids couldn't leave there beds so we were coming to them and these kids we actually got to know the reason why they were in the hospital. The first two I meet they where in there because of cancer but the third little boy was a 4 years old his mother was addicted to hard drugs while being pregnant and now he has to live in the hospital hocked up to monitors. Once I saw him and the nurse told me more and more about his story I got chocked up. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom. I couldn't take it I didn't want to meet anymore kids. This was really hard. I snuck out of the bathroom and went to the car the driver was already waiting for us so I go in and was waiting with him. I didn't want him or anyone to worry so I stopped crying. About an hour later they found me in the car Paul wasn't to happy but I didn't care he didn't question me he was just glad I was okay and nothing happened to me. We went back to the venue for catering and as I was laying down in my dressing room eating some fruit when Nick came in. 

"What happened to you at the hospital" Nick asked 

"Fuck off Nick please I don't wanna talk I just wanna be alone" I said surprising nicely lately I've been bitching at everyone.

"What's up with you? You been acting weird for awhile" Nick said and I couldn't help but cry thinking about the little boy at the hospital 

"God Nick just fuck off" I said sitting up I placed the bow of fruit I was eating on the coffee table in front of us. Then I rested my elbows on my knees as I cried into the palms of my hands. 

"Come on D, it's me" Nick said scooting closer to me and placing a hand on the back of my shoulder

"I'm sorry it's just the kids today made me very emotional that's all" I said and Nick laughed before he scooted away again. 

"Are you on your period because you are very emotional D, we go to kid's hospital all the time this isn't our first we go every year for Christmas you never got this emotional before" Nick said and I sat up straighter and I just rolled my eyes at him

"Come on D what's going on. Is it Joe and Ashley" Nick said 

"Yes but fuck them and fuck it....I have something to tell you" I said getting kinda nervous. I had to tell someone right and I know I have to tell everyone before I start to show and that has to be soon. So why not start with Nick. 

"Oh man is it about the house are you moving out too" Nick said

"What No are you crazy this isn't about the house but we are gonna get a roommate soon" I said And Nick looked at me like if I was crazy. 

"What, fuck no. No roommates. I know We aren't even home a lot but no" he asked looking at me confused he had one eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes AGAIN then I got up and went to my purse. I started digging around till I found what I was looking for. I hid it behind my back as I approached him I didn't want him to see just yet. 

"Just don't freak out" I said he still looked confused and a bit scared I handed him the folded up sonogram I got a few weeks ago so he didn't see what it was till it was in his hands and he opened it and got a better look. My name was clearly on top. He didn't look scared anymore just shocked. I lifted the hoodie I was wearing and showed him my growing belly. I had a tight pink undershirt on and you can clearly see a little belly forming.