LA show

Demi POV

   Two days later we were back on the road tonight show was in LA and it was going to be the biggest show ever. Everyone we knew was coming to watch the show. I was kinda getting nervous. Luckily Miley was here already to help calm my nerves. We had just left catering and we're just talking about the show. When Nick walked in with a brunette girl right behind him. I saw Miley shift in her seat. 

"Hey guys, Demi I want you to meet Samantha Barks. The one I told you about I meet her on the broadway show I did" Nick said. Samantha was huge on broadway they liked her so much they even invited her to be a star in the movie version of the show. 

"Nice to meet you are you staying for the show" I asked just to be polite. 

"I am" She said shyly 

"This is Miley" I said acknowledging her

"I know I'm a big fan" Samantha said kinda fan girling

"Awe thanks sweet heart" Miley said like if she was talking to a kid during meet and greet. 

"You mind if we hang in here, the vampire landed" Nick said to me. The vampire is what we called Ashley. We had to be careful with that nickname because everyone will know who we are talking about. 

"Yea you guys can hang, only if you go get me some more fruit at catering" I said it was on the other side of the building. Samantha took a seat on one of the chairs I had by the vanity keeping her distance. Miley was already sitting in the couch chair and I had my legs up on the couch. 

"So Sam can we call you Sam" Miley asked once Nick left the room. 

"Uhh yea that's fine. Everyone calls me Sam" She said and Miley shook her head.

"Ummm no, we are not everyone we'll just call you B for Barks. We like to have our own nicknames" Miley said I had to laugh where was she going with this. 

"Your one of us now" I said to Samantha. 

"Thanks" Samantha said looking kinda worried now Miley just quietly giggling to herself. 

"So how are things with you and Nick" I said once Miley gave me a gesture to like say something.  

"Oh Nick and I are just friends" She said with so much confidence 

"Really because Nick doesn't shut up about you. I thought you guys were dating" I said lying I was trying to play match maker between them and see how she really feels about him. 

"I Um-" She began to say till the door opened and Nick came back with Layla behind him. 

"It's about time" I said to Nick "Layla what are you doing here did Wilmer show up yet" I asked her as Nick handed me an orange and I looked at him like really.

"Sorry that's all I could find. They cleaned up catering already" He said 

"And I was on my way to meet Wilmer and his family outside so I can escort them to their seats but Paul stopped me and wanted to take them" Layla said as I started to peel the orange so I can eat it. 

"Ughhhh" I said throwing my headed back Nick moved my feet from the couch so he can take a seat on the only available seat left. 

"He wanted to apologize for you know" Layla said to me trying not to say to much in front of Samantha. 

"Fuck" I said grabbing my phone and sending Wilmer a text apologizing for Paul. "Sorry Samantha this is Layla, Layla this is Samantha but we are calling her B" I said introducing them as I was typing away in my phone. 

"Nice to meet you. D there's like 30 minutes till show time" Layla said reminding me and I got another text. This one was from Alex. I told him about the show and that I really needed to talk to him.