Demi 18 Birthday

Demi POV

For my 18 birthday we had the day off and the day before. I convinced Paul to throw me a party and not a dinner for my birthday. I was turning 18 I'm legally an adult now this is huge, plus I wanted one last blow out before I'm stuck with a fucking kid for the rest of my life. We did have a show the night before. Travis from we the kings wanted to show up for my birthday party I invited him to and I also invited him to perform with me on stage to sing our song and later that night Megan surprised all of us and showed up with a cake during me set with the cast and the brothers. We were all missing her it wasn't the same camp rock cast without her. She stayed for the party too and that's when Chloe showed up to surprise me. I was thrilled they were both here because they liked to party unlike the other camp rock girls. The dancers like to dance they didn't do to much drinking or partying when we would all hang out all they did was dance even when we weren't at work for a show. After everyone sang happy birthday to me at the party Paul Denise Frankie and Madi left and  went off to bed. The only thing that sucked was fucking seeing Ashley she's been here almost a week already. Nick said she's leaving tomorrow she just didn't wanna leave in a rush because she wanted to be here for my birthday party. I did try to party and go all out but every time I tried to take an alcoholic drink or pop a bar I would just throw it right back up. Even if I snort it I would come right back up. I eventually gave up and got frustrated I was in this fucking situation. I was so mad I just flushed everything I had in the toilet. I was still at the party and knew everyone would come looking for me soon. When I stepped out of the bathroom I was so shocked to see Miley standing right be for me. Like what the fuck. Was she really here in New York. I couldn't help but get emotional. As soon as we spotted each other we quickly rushed to each other she ignored what ever Nick was saying and came towards me. 

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here" I said in tears I can feel everyone eyes on us. 

"Like I would miss your birthday girl sorry I would of been here soon but Nick gave me the wrong hotel now I don't have a room I had to us the only room for my bodyguard" Miley said 

"You can bunk with me" I said immediately 

"Duh girl you better not let me sleep in the lobby" She said jokingly 

"Never" I said hugging her again being in her arms I could help but cry 

"D girl what's wrong, it's your birthday. Do you need a little-" Miley asked and I knew what she was referring too. I didn't wanna tell her I needed tonight with my best friend before everyone finds out. I needed to get my emotions under control. We would still fell eyes on us so she took my to the bathroom. 

"Girl, what the fuck" Miley said making me laugh. She locked the door so no one would come in as she pulled out a baggie from her bra. That had pills and bars in. "Ashley here, fucking Nick introduced me to to the slut" Miley said making me laugh again 

"Yes she's been here since the show before Joe birthday" I said as she took a bar and began to break up some coke into lines. 

"Want a bump" She asked 

"No I'm good, I took one right before you got here" I said 

"Oh good so you ready to get this party lit" She asked snorted the two lines before she cleaned everything up and put the baggie back in her bra. 

"Sure" I said laughing. 

   The next day on my actual birthday I wanted to do some sightseeing in New York but away from the crowds the only thing I came up with was a boat ride to see New York skyline. So that's what we all did. Travis and Megan had to leave already but ever else went even Miley. She was through leaving that evening. Towards the end of the boat ride I was starting to get sick they called it seasick I didn't want anyone to get suspicious so I told them it was my first time getting on a boat which wasn't a lie. 

(A/N: Book 3 is happening)