New York

Demi POV 

   We were spending two weeks in New York doing a whole bunch of different interviews back to back as well as photo shots. The first two days I was doing solo interviews away from the brothers while they did there own. It was kinda hard not gonna lie since the fans and media didn't know Joe and I broke up. My interviews I made them not ask questions about our relationship but I was happy to talk about anything else. On the third day was when things got really awkward.  We finally had a interview to do together me with the three brothers. I guess someone didn't tell the reporter not to ask questions about our relationship because she did. I wasn't gonna answer so Joe did. He handled it like nothing. He made it seem like we were still together and I was pissed. I was already feeling like I had to throw up because I had to sit next to him. How can he just ack like nothing happened. Like everything was fine. Man I was pissed I gave him a death stair in the middle of the interview. I didn't care if there was cameras on us. 

   After the interview everyone could tell how mad I was. I've been mad since we boarded the air plane but this time I was furious. Paul asked if we wanted to grab a late lunch at this hotel restaurant a few block down from our hotel. The brothers were on board since they were kinda hungry. I told Paul I didn't wanna go and to just drop me off at the hotel and I'll order room service so that's what we did, but I didn't order room service. Instead I went to my hotel room and went straight to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet till blood started to come up. I wanted to throw up some more but knew if I did my voice well be raspy. After I washed my mouth out I went to my suite case on the inside was a cut along the edges were I keep my stash. I took out the baggie and took out two of the bars. I quickly took them both then but my baggie back in the slit on the suite case. 

The bar I took wasn't an upper it was a downer and I was hoping it would put me to sleep but it didn't and I didn't wanna take more because I had to sober up for tonight. So instead of it putting me to sleep. I was still stuck in my thoughts. Later that evening Nick got us all tickets to a broad way show. I was gonna turn him down at the last minute but he told me Joe already turned him down so I can go with them. He knew I wouldn't go if he was going. It was probably the only smart thing he's down in awhile. After the show we got to meet a few of the cast members  I didn't care about anyone I just wanted to meet Corbin Bleu. I mean he was kinda hot

 I mean he was kinda hot