The Sex Talk

Demi POV

   When I got home that night after leaving Wilmers. I was surprised to see everyone home. They weren't supposed to get here till tomorrow but decided to come in tonight instead. Madi and Frankie were in bed already when I got home, but Paul and Denise were up talking with Layla and Nick in the kitchen. I was surprised they weren't mad at me for coming home at 1am. 

The next day I knew I had to tell them. After my shower I headed downstairs. Paul and Nick were just getting home with lunch. After we ate I noticed everyone went there separate ways I didn't want anyone see me talk to them all private. I was getting emotional thinking about everything just as Denise and I finished up cleaning everything. 

"Demi sweetie are you okay" Denise asked coming towards me I had tear in my eyes I was forcing not to fall down my face I was trying to hide them. 

"I just-" I began to say till Nick stepped in the room. He didn't say anything he just went to the fridge to get a water. 

"Demi what's wrong" Paul asked kinda worried 

I started hysterically crying. I couldn't get a word out I turned to Nick and gave him my pleading eyes like help me. He knew instantly what I was trying to do. 

"Look Demi has something to tell you guys but it should probably be more privately" Nick said 

"Oh let's go to the office" Paul said standing up from the couch. 

"No, no can we go to your bedroom" I asked the office was in the middle of the house so it had no windows which is hazardous so they had the walls transparent. They were clear. You can see right in and right out. Sure it keep the noise out but you could still see everything. 

"Okay, let go to our room" Paul said and him and Denise walked before me. I gave Nick a pray for me look before I followed them to their room. I sat on their bed next to Denise and Paul stayed standing. 

I wasn't like hysterically crying anymore but there were tears falling down my face faster then I could wipe them. I knew they were waiting for me to speak I took a minute to figure out exactly what to say. I had my eyes closed when I looked up at the ceiling and let out a deep breath before I said . 

"I'm pregnant" I said. I keep my eyes closed for a few seconds longer before I lowered my headed and look at them. First Paul then Denise. They both looked shocked like they couldn't believe it. I pulled out the sonogram I had from the second appointment and handed it to Denise. She quickly looked at it before she handed it to Paul. Denise looked worried and Paul was starting to look angry.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me Demi. Please tell me this is a joke" He said pissed 

"Paul" Denise said to calm her husband. Then she looked at me. "Demi are you sure" She asked in a calm voice. 

I stood up and lifted the hoodie I was wearing underneath I had a tight white spaghetti strap shirt on. Denise gasped. 

"How long are you" She asked as I put my hoodie back down. 

"17 weeks" I said and she gasped again shocked. Paul just stood there with one arm crossed and the other like if he was biting his nails. "I know your disappointed and mad and I take full responsibility especially for my actions. You can yell at me, ground me whatever but can that wait for later right now I just need my Mom and Dad" I said crying again. Denise pulled me into a hug and I started crying on her shoulder

"Ground you? Demi your 18 you an adult now. Now you take responsibility for your actions like hello what were you thinking" Paul said upset still

"I wasn't" I said threw my tears I was shaking my head because I didn't wanna hear it.

"You wasn't thinking how sex can lead to pregnancy" He yelled I just rolled my eyes and cried more in Denise arms 

"Paul stop it" Denise said to him. 

"Who else knows" He asked

"Just Nick and Miley" I said sitting up my tears were slowing down 

"Nick? Is he the father" Paul asked

"What gawd no" I said In disgust 

"Is Joe the father" He asked 

"No" I said cleaning the tears on my face

"Do you know who the father is" he asked 

"Yes, I'm not that much of a whore. I just I feel like I gotta tell him before I tell anyone else who" I said And Paul knotted his head like he understood. 

"Demi I hope you realize how much trouble you got us all in. I don't even wanna know what the label gonna say" Paul said 

"I know we are gonna have to push back filming but I don't wanna stop touring. The doctor said I'm good till the last trimester. What ever that means." I said 

"I'll see what I can do" he said and left the room. I'm guessing to start calling people. I didn't care at least I didn't have to tell them myself. Denise and I talked for a few more minutes she was just making sure we were both okay and if I needed anything. She tried to give me the sonogram but I didn't want them so I told her to keep it. 

Woah now that was over. 

As I was walking out of Paul and Denise room I almost bumped into Layla. 

We'll now that Paul and Denise know I decided to tell Layla. We talked in her room for a bit out of everyone who knows so far she was by far the most excited. She knew Just as much as Nick knew. After we talked I headed to my room. I had to start getting ready for an appearance I was supposed to be making. I was announcing the nominees for the 2010 American Music Awards it was kinda a big deal. 

There was a car waiting for me downstairs, just as I grabbed my purse to head down the stairs. My phone rang and I was Wilmer so I answered it.

"Hey I'm sorry I'm kinda busy right now can I call you later" I asked as I answered the phone

"Yea that's fine but I wanna talk in person" He said and that worried me. 

"Is everything okay" I asked it took Wilmer a minute to respond 

"Your dad came over and told me your pregnant we'll he kinda attacked me when he told me" Wilmer said and I was shocked and mad. 

" Wilmer I'm so so sorry I didn't know my dad was gonna go over there" I said 

"It fine I probably would of done the same thing" he said 

"I'm so sorry this has nothing to do with you but we should talk" I said 

"Agree can we meet up tomorrow" he asked but truthfully tomorrow was my last off day in Malibu I wanted to spend it with Madi.

"I have a few things to do tomorrow, but your still coming to the show right. We can talk after" I said 

"Okay deal" he said 

"I'll see you in two days, I really gotta go" I said Wilmer said bye before he hung up. I went downstairs and Paul was just getting home walking threw the front door. 

 "Did you really have to go beat up Wilmer" I yelled at him 

"Demi let me explain" he said just as Nick Layla and Denise came closer to us. 

"Explain what. If you wanted to know if he was the father you could of just asked me" I said

"I didn't put my hands on him I may have shoved him once but that was once" Paul said

"Ugh I can't believe you" I said and walked out the house with Layla behind me. 

I was to mad but also knew I was already running late.