2. Who are you?

((Y/n) pov)
We got more customers because I am 'more pretty' than 7 years ago. I am now 12 years old and mother has been hurting me less. I'm ok with it, but I still have a job to do. All of my sisters left for marriage, and half of my brothers died. It was just me and my 3 older brothers, Izuku, Nick, and Ian. They did not like me. At all. Izuku was the star child. But they are my brothers and I love him. Today we were busy as usual. We moved to a new house in the nicer part of the district, thanks to all the money our parents made by selling my sisters.

(Time skip to next morning)
"(Y/n! Came here now!" My mother yelled. I came in the living room and sat down. "Yes?" I tried to stay calm as they were staying at me. "Your getting married in 2 days. "WHAT!?" I stand up and in shock of what I just heard. "Your getting married" my father said as if it was no big deal. "My sister's got sold by 17 or 18. I'm 12!" I never yelled at my parents before, so it was a shock to them that I talked back. "Well a past costumer took interest in you and said he would pay us a high price for you to marry him" my mother said calmly. "How can you be so calm about this!? You told me I was the reason our resident has so many costumers! What changed? I have done everything you asked of me!". Did a rope break inside me. Is this anger? Is this hate? Toward my own parents? "Don't talk back young lady! You will get married and that's final!" I ran to my room crying. Why? Why are my parents getting rid of me?

My whole life I have always dud what they told me. I'm only 12!

(Time skip to tomorrow)
I had made it to my 'fiances house' and shockingly, not that far. I had a fancy kimono on, because he is super rich.

 I had a fancy kimono on, because he is super rich

(I do not own the picture)
I actually like it. Once I made my way inside I was greeted by a throne looking room. "Hello there" I looked at the owner of the voice. He was quite handsome. He looked around 19 or 20. 'Im 12, what the heck!?' I was confused. Why would a man so much older than me, want me to marry him? "You look more beautiful than last time I saw you" he said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but I feel like I don't remember you." I tried to sound formal. "Oh my. Did you forget me already? Well I'm sure that won't matter" he chuckled. I'm getting a bad vibe from him.

He has green emerald eyes, silk black hair that looked soft. "Maid, take the madam to her room" he looked at the brown hair girl "ah! Yes sir." She came up to me "right this way ma'am" we were walking in the hall when she spoke "I can't take it anymore! Ma'am I need to warn you!" She turned to face me. "The mister has had maidens before. But they all disappear when he meets them. Please be weary of that" she spoke out of fear. I was scared to after hearing that "okay. I will" she smiled a sad smile. We made it to my room and got me in my futon. I couldn't sleep after hearing what she said.

(Time skip to midnight)
I woke up with an uneasy feeling like someone is watching me. "Are you awake?" A voice in the darkness said. I sat up quickly and realised I was not in my room. I was on a big king size bed. "Where-" "in my room of course" I looked behind me and saw my fiance looking outside to the moonlight. "How did I get in here?" I was confused I might just die. "I carried you, obviously" he said with a smug look. He closed the doors leading to the out side and made his way over. "Now you are pretty. But stupid as well. I like this in a women" that made me more confused. "You don't need to be confused love. It will be over soon" "what will-" he sprung at me pinning me to the ground. He had drool coming out of his mouth with sharp teeth. "D-d-d-demon?"

I heard about the before, but I didn't believe them. "Yes. I guess you aren't so stupid after al-ack!" I kicked him in between his legs and tried to run. But I just kept getting attacked and avoiding them. "Stop moving brat!" He was about to attack me again when I fell on the floor. But his head was cut off. Thinking it was another demon I ran and hid under the blanket. "I know your there. You don't have to be afraid." A mans voice said. I peeked my head from under the blanket and looked at him. He had white hair, and two sword looking things chained together. "Who are you?" I asked the figure. "I'm just a demon slayer" "demon slayer?" I have never heard of those before.

"Man. Have you been living under a rock your whole life? Sad."

'Ok that was harsh'.

"Well no need to worry. Let's get you back to your parents". I flinched and grabbed his arm. "NO! PLEASE DON'T!" I was tearing up. "I don't want to go back there. It is hell. Please"

The man looked at me confused

(Stranger pov)
This girl is crying? Just because I wanted to take her back home? I guess she had it rough. I let out a sigh "my name is Tengen Uzui. I am a demon slayer. What is your name?" "(Y/n)" she said. She didn't look like she was about to cry. "Ok (y/n). You'll live with me, alright."

((Y/n) pov)
"Huh?" "Well since you don't want to go home, I take you to my place" he held out his hand for me to take. No one has done that before. I took his hand and walked with him to who knows where.