26. Tamayo

(Y/n pov)

I've had a weird feeling ever since I woke up.

I woke up to strange people crying, and now a strange man is taking me somewhere.

"Are you okay? I told you that it was necessary to take the wagon."

"No. I'm fine. I believe I like to walk."

Yesterday, I learned my name was y/n Uzui. The tall man with white hair is my father. And I apparently have 3 mothers. I never met them yet, but if their married to him, then they must be nice.

I apparently was a demon slayer. A person that kills man eating demons. I was one of the highest rankings. A hashira.

When I learned I lost my memory, I felt a rush of quilt. I don't understand how I remember guilt. Maybe I felt it a lot before I lost my memory?

"How much longer until we get there?" I asked the guy. His name was Kyoya Tamaki.

"Almost. It might take until tomorrow night though. It's a long ways away." He answered.

I had a bad feeling about him. Like he was up to something shady. His personality just doesn't sit right with me. But reasons are why we act a certain way.

~~

It was already tomorrow and we spent the night at an inn the previous night.

After a few more hours of walking, and borowing a ride from a wagon, we made it to a town.

But it wasn't like the ones we past on tbe way here.

"Is this the place? Its so huge, and incredible! And so many people!"

"Yeah. Stay close to me, alright. He will have my head if I don't bring what I promised them." Tamaki grumbled as he grabbed my wrist.

"Who are we meeting exactly?" I asked.

"Just some old friends of mine. They will like you. Well, she will. I'm not so sure he will very much. But if he insults you, just ignore him." Tamaki told me.

"Can you use names, please?"

"Nah. They will introduce themselves."

Yeah. I can't understand this guy. And also his hair sucks. Compared to Tengen, he might as well go bald.

~~~

" . . . what are you doing?"

"Trying to find the- . . . oh! Got it! This way!"

He grabbed my wrist and ran off. I told him to slow down, but he didn't listen.
We then stopped in front of a wall.

"A wall? What are we supposed to do here?"

He let go of my wrist. He ignored me, and walked in front of the wall.

'What is he doing?' I thought as soon as he disappeared in the wall.

'Whaaaa-?!'

"Are you coming. Hurry up before someone sees you." He poked his head out before going back in.