4. Final selection

(1st person)
Today was the day I went to final selection. I put on my trainer clothes and headed to the door. "Hold up kid. Come here for a sec." I headed toward the leaving room is to find Lord Uzui and his 3 wives. "Yes?" I asked while sitting down.

Lord Uzui pulled out a purple looking cloth in front of me. I took it and unfolded it. I was a purple haori with constellations on it. "Wow" I said in awe. "I sewed it for you" Hinatsuru said. I ran to all 4 of them and wrapped them in a hug. "I'll work hard for all of you. Well I got to go" I let go of them and put on the haori. "See you later" I waved them good bye.

(Time skip to the final selection)
When I got there it felt so calming to me. I saw a boy with yellow hair that look beat up. Poor guy, I feel his pain. Then a boy with red-ish hair came in.
"Welcome to the final selection" two little girls came in and said that. I looked at them and I was confused 'why are there little girls here. They have to be like 5 right?'

(Time skip to when your in the forest 'cause I am lazy)

I went to the forest and started listening for demons. I have good hearing, considering what I went through as a child. Then I heard a sound. 'A demon!' I got my swords ready to attack. "Boo!" A sound came up from behind me causing me to jump and scream out of fear. "Hahahahahaha!" The demon was laughing at me. 'How rude' I thought as I got my sword ready in attack mode. "Well well well~. I didn't expect to get such a pretty meal tonight" a shiver went down my spine. It has always happens when I'm called "pretty" or "beautiful". I just shook my head and charged at the demon. "Sound breathing 4th form: string performance!" It made the demon distracted which made me cut of his head. "Ugh!" A painful sting went in my foot. I tried to run away but a demon pushed me to the ground.

"I'll eat you to the bone pretty girl. but I'll save your head." "That's just weird man" I said out loud. "Grrr" the demon used his blood demon art and shot arrows at me. I tried my best to dodge them. But some still hit me. "Awww is the baby getting hurt~" "JUST SHUT UP!" I covered my mouth when I heard what I said. He got even angrier and shot even more arrows at me. I panicked and my life flashed before my eyes.

My biological family. My elder sisters. I nearly forgot about them. I missed there warmth. I saw Lord Uzui, Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma. They made me part of their family when Uzui could have just left me that day. I always wanted to call him dad, but I just couldn't. Will I die? Right now? But the others are waiting for me. What do I do?

*flashback*
"sister wait up" I tried to catch up to Amara but I was to slow and fell on the ground. I sat up but I cried. "Here let me treat you" the second eldest sister, Sakura, wrapped bandages around my wound. "Thanks sis" she picked me up and went to the cliff to watch the sunset. "Wow" we all said in unison. "Hey. When I turn 18, I'll move all of us out of that house an move somewhere else" Amara said to us. "REALLY?!" we all shouted. "Yep! That way all of us can get married to people we like" she said all happily.

"Wow all you talk about is marriage Amara" the 3rd eldest, Kagome, said with a yawn. "What if we don't get married?" I asked. They all looked at me "(y/n) of course you'll get married. You are a wonderful person and any man would be lucky to have you" Sakura said while holding me.

"Hey (y/n), let's make a promise" said Kagome. "What promise?" I asked while I look at her. "Promise me that when you'll older, you'll find someone to love and get married to. Promise?" She held out her pinky finger. I wrapped my pinky around her pinky "yeah! Promise!"
*end of flashback*

I came awake and dodged the attack. That's right! I made a promise to Kagome! I won't let our promise be in vain. "Oh my! You came to your senses. Well your going to die and I'll eat your head!" He was about to shoot arrows at me so I had to think quick. Just when I thought of something, the demon shot a big arrow at me. "Zodiac breathing 1st Star: Aries!" Fire came out of my sword and cut the arrow. "Huh?" I charged at the demon and cut their head of.

I was about to walk away until . . .

I heard crying. I turned around to find the demon crying. I didn't think about what I was doing, and just ran up to them and hugged their head. I started to tear up and hugged them tighter. " why would a human hug a demon?" The demon questioned. Then they disappeared. I got up and dried my tears and went on through the selection.