3. A new family

((Y/n) pov)
Me and Uzui walked up to what I'm guessing his house.
"Lord Tengen, welcome home!" A woman with purple eyes and long black hair high up in a pony-tail came in. "Hm?" She looked at me while I just stared at her with an awe face "You're really pretty" I said unconsciously. " Why thank you young lady" she said while smiling. "Hinatsuru, meet (y/n) she'll be living with us from now on" "WAIT WHAT?!" Two other women came in with surprised looks. I looked at Uzui confused. "(Y/n), I'd like you to meet my wives"

I probably had the most shocked face in human history. "I know it's weird to have 3 wives, but don't make that face at me again" Uzui said with a stern face.

"Awww she's adorable" the woman with blue eyes came up and hugged me. "Suma!" A woman with brown hair with yellow bangs smacked the woman named suma. "Owww! Makio hit me" "sorry I didn't see" Uzui said to Suma. 'wow what a great husband' I thought. "We are happy to have you (y/n)" the one named Hinatsuru said with a smile. They're so nice. I felt warm

(Time skip 1 year)
"Alright! I'm gonna train you to be a demon slayer" Uzui yelled as I was sitting in front of him. "Huh?" Why though? "If you have potential I might make you my tsukugo" he said more calmly. "Tsukugo?" "Its for when I retire or something and you take my place as the sound hashira" "but-" "no buts" "o-okay".

Since that day I have been training non-stop with Uzui. Thankfully his wives are kind enough to let me take breaks once in a while. "You have been making progress (y/n)" Makio said while eating. "Thanks momma" I call them mom because they insisted on it. "At least Lord Tengen isn't pushing you to hard" Hinatsuru told me with worry in her voice "it's ok, mom. It is the least I can do to thank him for saving me" I smiled.

(Makio pov)
That's all she ever does. Say things for her to do more work. "Its the least I can do to thank you guys". Stuff like that. Poor girl

((Y/n) pov)
"Well I'm off to train" I said getting up. "Oh wait (y/n)! Here is some food for you" Suma said "Thanks mommy" I bowed and grabbed the food and headed out into the forest.
I trained for an hour or two until I was hungry.

I sat down at a place that looked secluded. "Who are you?" A voice said. I looked at who said it and saw a girl that looked around 15. "Oh sorry is this your place" "no. I was just walking around and saw you" "ah ok" she had black hair with a butterfly pin on the back of her head "Your really pretty" "Why thank you young girl. But mind telling me who you are?" "Oh yes. (Y/n). (Y/n) Uzui" "Uzui?" She asked curiously. "Do you know him?" I asked her "ah yes I do. Btw I'm Shinobu Kocho. Nice to meet you. Good day" she bowed and left. "She seems nice" I said to my self and went back to eating.