27. A talk with Tamaki

(Warning: this is going to be a short chapter)
(Y/n pov)

It's been two days since I came to this house, hidden with Wisteria trees.
I can say it's been nice. But I still want my memories back.

(Flashback one day ago)

"What if I want my memories back?" I asked Tamayo.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to remember what I was like before all this. I want to remember my childhood, and my memories of me being a demon slayer. Apparently I made my own style out of nowhere! I want to remember what that was like."

Tamayo stared at me for a second before answering.

"I don't know what to say. I'm very sorry, dear. But I have no answer for you." She told me.

"Ah. I see." My mood went down.

"Hmmmm . . . I may have one idea." She spoke.

My eyes lit up instantly. "Really? What?"

"I'm not sure you're going to like it."
She sweat dropped.

"I'll try anything! Just tell me, please."

" . . . alright. Follow me."

~~

We went into a room with some of Tamayo's rooms with the experiments she was working on.

She handed me a small bottle of a red liquid.

"What's this?"

"You can try to see if you regain a little bit of your memory by drinking this blood." She told me.

"Wait . . ." I looked at the bottle. "You're telling me that this is blood?"

"What else would it be?"

(Flashback end)

I ended up not drinking it in the end. The thought of me drinking someone else's blood horrified me.
I'll be no different from a man eating demon.

I am currently doing a task that Yushiro gave me.
It was cleaning the floors.
He was having a laugh about it, for sure.

He hasn't been nice very much. He's only stopped when Tamayo tells him to. What's his deal with me any way. I don't think I have done anything to upset him. Its only been two days.

As for the Tamaki guy . . .

"I'm so having a word with him after I'm done." He hissed under his breath.

He never left.

"But isn't this fun? It's like we're bonding, y/n." He changed his attitued as he faced me.

I threw a sponge at his face and went back to cleaning.

That guy can switch personalities in a second.

~~~

The next day, I was with Tamayo and Tamaki outside the house.

"Kyoya, I'd like you to teach y/n the basic functions of a half demon." She told him.

"Like what?"

"Like explaining to her what can happen to transform full demon, that stuff."

"Alright captain! Will do!"

Tamayo smiled and went back inside.

"Lets sit down. We don't have to do it right this second."

We both sat down.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.