Final Battle Part 1 (Edited)

HAWK POV:

"We have to do something," I told the others, but they all looked like they were in defeat, even Ling Ling who never gives up.

"How? They've taken over the school, done something to our grandparents, and they still have Rose." Travis said.

"There's nothing we can do," Joy stated.

"I really hate to admit it Hawk, but we lost." Ling Ling said

"What would Rose say if she was here," I asked them

"We Don't Know Cause She's On Their Side!" Astoria yelled at me.

I looked at all of them in disbelief, we never give up, no matter how bad things are.

"So now what?" I angrily asked them.

"WE'RE JUST GONNA LET THEM WIN?! LET THEM HAVE THE VICTOR?!, LET THEM RULE OVER FAIRYTALE LAND WITH AN IRON FIST?!" I shouted.

"No, the team I know would never give up no matter what. Rose was always there for us during our lowest lows. Travis, she helped you get your grandfather to let you keep your paintings in his castle. Joy, Rose always encourages you to be yourself no matter what you or anyone else think. Astoria, Rose believed in you when you had trouble with your fire bangles when you didn't and should you that there is more to life than just books and studies. Ling Ling, Rose saved you when you two first met even though you both were supposed to be enemies, and didn't you tell her that she was your first friend."

I could already tell by the look on their faces that they all felt really bad.

"She never gave up on us, so I'm not going to give up on her. I'm going to save her whether you guys help me or not." I said and ran off not caring that they were all calling for me.

ROSE POV:

I was walking around the school when I saw a portrait of the cinderella family, and in the picture, I saw the same girl from my dream before.

"Why is she everywhere I look?" I thought.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a voice behind me.

"Beautiful isn't she?"

I turned to see King Leth standing behind me also admiring the portrait.

"She is, I guess."

"You seemed troubled, child." He said curiously

"It's just... I've been getting flashes of this girl." I pointed to the blonde teenage girl in the portrait.

"She's been in my dreams, and I don't know why. Vicky said my mind is playing games with me, but now I don't know." I told him.

Leth looked really surprised, more shocked to me.

"Maybe you just need to rest. You did take a lot of that explosion. Try not to think about her." He said.

Right after he said that I felt something. Like a gust of wind went right through me. And I felt more powerful and evil at the same time.

"Yeah, maybe your right," I said and walked off.

HAWK POV:

I ran over to the school without being noticed, until I saw the Snow Queen on her dragon flying around the school.

"How am I supposed to get past without being seen by them?" I said to myself.

"With our help." I heard a voice say.