Bonus Chapter (Edited)

Four Years Later

ROSE POV

"Rose?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my four bridesmaids standing in the doorway. "Rose, you look beautiful," Joy said. "How are you feeling?" Astoria asked. "Excited, Nervous, Happy, Terrified, may I continue?" I said.

"Rose Cinderella terrified, that's new," Astoria said jokingly. "Not really the time for jokes Astoria," Fala said as I started pacing around the room.

"Make sense. It's your big day, after all." Ling Ling said. "Yeah, but what if my clumsiness kicks in and I trip on the aisle, or I don't say I do, or I forget my vows, or..." "Heyyyyy, you need to calm down and take deep breaths. Nothing like that is going to happen." Fala said.

I took some deep breaths, and I felt a little better. "Rose, listen to me. Once you start walking down the aisle, you will see the man of your dreams waiting for you and staring at you dreamily. He will look at you with so much love that all your worries will disappear. I should know 'cause I went through it too." Ling Ling said. "We now, Ling Ling, were all there when you panicked. " Astoria said. "Hawk loves you, Rose. Remember when he proposed to you?" Fala asked. "I thought she proposed to him?" Joy said. "We'll..."

Flashback

The sun was beginning to set, and Hawk was walking with Rose, whose eyes were blindfolded. When he stopped and removed the blindfold, Rose saw they were outside the Snow White mines. The gems shimmered in the sunlight as the sun went down. Crystal and fairy lights were hanging in the trees, and in the middle was a table for two with their favorite foods.

"Hawk, this is amazing. Did you do all of this?" Rose asked him. "Um... the others helped out, but remembering how much you loved this place the first time you were here, I thought to set this all up here." He said, and they both blushed.

Hawk led her to the table, and they spent the evening enjoying each other's company and the dinner.

It was almost midnight when Hawk and Rose walked around the mines, and the moonlight hitting the crystals provided light for them. "I really enjoyed our night, Hawk," Rose said. "I'm glad you did, Rose," Hawk said, then suddenly stopped walking. "Hawk? What's wrong?" Rose asked. He turned to her and held both of her hands.

The two stayed silent for a second before Hawk finally spoke

"Rose, I've told you how I feel, but..." Hawk then snapped his finger, and music started to play in the background. "I never sang how I felt."

Runnin' Home to You Lyrics:

...Can't say how the days will unfold,
Can't change what the future may hold
But, I want you in it.
Every hour, every minute

...This world can race by far too fast.
Hard to see while it's all flying past.
But, it's clear now,
When you're standing here now 

I am meant to be whenever you are next to me

...All I want to do
Is come running home to you
Come running home to you.
And all my life I promise to
Keep running him to you.
Keep running home
To you