CHAPTER 33

Miko's POV

"Just say I like you right away," Hu Tao chuckled. "That's exactly what I did," she continued.

As if I can do that without embarrassing myself.

"Tell her that every time you spend your day with her, you feel so happy and.... you simply can't stop falling more in love with her?" Xiao suggested.

"Don't ask me, I don't know how to confess," Itto replied as he hung up his hands.

"Start with.... on the first time you saw her, tell her how you felt, how you fell in love by her beauty, and how you long for her presence in school," Lumine said.

"And maybe about your childhood," Lumine whispered.

"Ehhh you guys are keeping a secret from us?" Hu Tao pouted.

Lumine told them, and everyone, including Sara, just yelled "what?" at the same time. I have hazy memories of her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? H-HOW IN THE TEYVAT IS THAT!" yelled Hu Tao.

"Fate, huh" Xiao murmured. "I don't know such a thing can happen" he chuckled.

"Well, go for it, Miko," Itto said.

"I don't know guys, what if she doesn't remember? And I'm the only one who has the same.... feelings," I groaned.

"You will only get an answer if you confess to her," Sara said.

"I agree," Xiao replied.

"I.... argh," I groaned, messing up my hair. I'm having trouble thinking straight. Well, I'm not straight, but I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.

"Drinks are on me if she rejects you," Xiao laughed. That's quite surprising. "We'll celebrate if she didn't reject you and you got together," he continued.

"Look, Xiao is even offering us drinks," Itto laughed.

"Just confess, we'll be there for you," Xiao smiled.

"You better keep your word, I'll confess on sports fest." I said.

We're in my house right now, talking about this love problem of mine. 

This is new for them, I guess. 

"Excuse me, I'll just have to take this phone call," Sara said.

She left and I'm pretty nervous about Sara. What if she tell Ei? 

Nahh she won't do that, she's not that type of person.

*

"Call Ayaka, we'll meet at your apartment, I have some good news," Sara said.

*

Ei's POV:

"What do you mean she knows?" I asked.

"She KNOWS everything, the childhood shit and future lovers and things, your childhood promises," Sara said.

"T-this can't be, h-how?" I said.

"I don't know what's going through her mother's head, but she showed Miko a photo album and she saw a picture of you and her and remembered everything," Sara explained.

"What do we do now? Miko already knows, will you pretend you don't remember?" Ayaka inquired.

"Should we wait Miko to do the first move?" Sara asked.

"I'll do the first move. I have to do it before I regret it" I said.

Knowing she remembers everything makes me want to go to her, apologize for everything that had happened, and.... Just give her a tight hug.