March Drabble Challenge: 2 - Done

Wei Wuxian run out of the Demon Slaughtering cave with a huge grin on his face. His robes were in a complete disarray and his face was covered in soot from his latest failed experiment. In his hand, he was clutching something that he was now enthusiastically showing into Wen Qing's face.

„Wen Qing, look! It is done!"

„What is it, Wei Wuxian?" she asked just to appease him. She never knew what to do with him when he became like this, she had to control herself well so she would not smile. That was not in her image even if she wanted to indulge this overly excited teenager who had saved the rest of her family from certain death.

„Wen Ning!" called Wei Wuxian over the fierce corpse and showed him the tiny bracelet as well. „See," he beamed, „it is done."

Wen Ning could not smile but if he was able to, he would be doing so right now. „I see, Young Master Wei, I am sure Jin Rulan will like it."

Wei Wuxian beamed even more and seemed extremely happy at the praise: „I know, right? It will protect him from everything evil for his entire life."

If you have an idea for a drabble and/or ficlet yourselves, fell free to suggest it and I will do my best to try and write it :)