My guardian angel

--Kyle pov--
I woke up and saw Johnnie was gone. I looked at the time. "Shit I'm late for school! Why the hell did Johnnie not wake me up?!" i ran into the bathroom and looked at a note on the mirror.
"Kyle, I turned off our alarm clocks and had bryan get me up. I'm not letting you go to school. I can't see you get hurt again. Bryan will be home all day so you aren't lonely. If you need to talk to me I'm keeping my phone on. I love you baby and I hope you're not mad. Have a good day. See you after school. Love your guardian angel"
I was a little mad but i understood why he didn't want me going to school. I mean after all i didn't want to get hurt again either. And i definitely didn't want to see or hear him cry again, his crying breaks my heart.

--Johnnie pov--
I turned off our alarm clock so Kyle wouldn't go to school. I spent the day being bored and lonely. The bell rang and i ran home to see my love. I really hope he isn't mad. "Baby?" i said as i flung open the door. I saw him on the couch listening to music and texting. I pulled the door closed behind me and sat next to him, softly pulling out the earbuds. He frantically closed whatever he was typing in and stopped the music. "Oh hey baby" he said in a somewhat sad tone. "Are you mad at me?" i asked. He shook his head. "You're just trying to protect me. Thank you my guardian angel". He got a big smile on his face then started giggling whick made him blush. Of course I also blushed then kissed him and he kissed back instantly.