First day of school

--Kyle pov--
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I groaned and threw a pillow at it. I heard it break. Thank fucking god now back to sleep. "Kyle wake up!" i jumped up and saw Johnnie. "Babe wake up you have to get ready for school". I grunted and he came over and kissed me. He went over to the sink and brushed his teeth. I slowly followed and constantly yawned. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. Johnnie then came over and started doing his hair too. It was fun to watch him do his hair. I don't know why though. I just find it so cute.

--Johnnie pov--
We held hands on the way to school. Our first class was the same so we sat next to each other. It felt like hell. The only thing i could think about was Kyle. We had our next class together too. This time i sat behind him. At first he looked sad but then i started giving him a back rub. Nobody could see because we were way in the back. After that class we went to lunch. We went outside and found a corner to kiss in. It was also away from people which was really good. We aren't very social. At the end of lunch we kissed and parted ways.

--Kyle pov--
I walked into my class and sat down. This one girl started laughing at me. I wondered why. After class she followed me then pressed me against a wall where nobody could see us. Is she trying to flirt? I wondered. "Listen" i heard her speak. "I don't know why you're with the Johnnie kid but stop. You can't be gay with him because i think he's cute". The only part of that that got to me was that she likes him. "Hey" i said. "He's mine and we love each other. We will never give up on the other!" suddenly i felt a heavy pain against my cheek. Holy crap that bitch just punched me! I looked at her. She hit my head against the wall and I blacked out.