The hospital

--Johnnie pov--
I texted Kyle at the end of school and he never replied. I called him and i heard Bryans voice. "Bryan? Why do you have Kyle's phone?" there was a pause and i heard Bryan cry. "Kyle got beaten up. He's in the hospital" i started bawling my eyes out. "Where are you?!" "in front of the school" he said. I hung up and raced to his car. He started driving before i could even buckle. "Is he okay?!" he didnt say anything. "BRYAN! IS HE OKAY?!" "i-idk" tears poured from my eyes the whole ride there. When we got there i asked what room he was in and ran to him. I think thats the fastest I've ever ran in my life. I saw him laying in the bed as a doctor walked in. "Who are you?" she asked me. "I'm his boyfriend" i frantically replied. "Is he okay?!" "he's in a coma but should be fine". "Can I stay with him till he wakes up?" she thought i looked like a sad lost puppy and told me i could. I sat in a chair next to him and held his hand. "I love you baby" i whispered as the tears started pouring again.

--Kyle pov--
"I love you too! Baby. Baby! I love you!" I screamed but apparently nothing came out because all i could hear was Johnnie crying. I felt water fill my closed eyes. "Oh my god baby, baby you there?" i heard Johnnie scream. "Baby?!". I guess tears were dripping down my face even though i didnt feel anything. I heard him get the nurse then come back in and squeeze my hand hard. I tried really hard to squeeze back and apperently it worked because Johnnie yelled at the nurse that I moved my hand. About a half hour later I opened my eyes and saw Johnnie sitting on my bed. "BABY!" he hugged me and later spent the night with me.