Kyle why?

--Kyle pov--
I looked down at the floor, curled up on the couch. I tried to not listen to Johnnies constant questioning. Tears started to slowly fall down my face. "Baby please don't cry i just want to know why you have this other voice in your head" i heard as a hand rubbed my back softly. "Its my dads voice" i whispered. "When he found out i was gay he disowned me and told me i needed to kill myself to make everyone happy. My mom tried putting me in therapy and institutions but it all only made it worse". I could tell Johnnie felt terrible for asking. He looked like i had just smashed his heart infront of him. "I'm so sorry... I'm here for you baby. I love you." i teared up and said it back.

--Johnnie pov--
After i told Kyle i loved him i looked at the floor. "I was put in therapy and institutions too baby" i choaked up with tears. Kyle held me close to him and put my head on his chest so i could hear his heartbeat. "It only beats for you" he whispered while playing with my hair. I listened to it and slowly calmed down. Taking slow deep breaths i wrapped my arms around Kyle, squeezing tight. "You are literally my everything Kyle" i blushed softly. "You're literally my everything too Johnnie Alan Guilbert". We closed our eyes and relaxed.