Things are getting serious(ly hot)

***SMUT WARNING***

--Kyle pov--

It has been about a month since me and Johnnie started dating. About 3 weeks simce I moved in and all I ever feel is love and happiness. I know he feels the same. I walked up behind Johnnie and wrapped my arms loosely around his waist. Moving his hair back I whispered in his ear. "Baby, are you ready for it?". He looked me in the eyes as he turned to me. "Yes Kyle. I'm ready". He took my hands and guided me to the bedroom slowly taking off his shirt. I decided to do the as our lips collieded.

--Johnnie pov--

I felt Kyle's abs. Just the thought of his abs gave me amazing chills, let alone actually touching them. I instantly got hard. Slowly I moved my lips around his neck trying to find his sweet spot as I gripped his sides and pulled him to me. He slid his fingers along my back when I found the spot. I started to suck and bite, giving a hickey. The moans I heard coming from him just made me want him even more. I lifted Kyle and pressed him against the wall as he wrapped his legs around ny waist. We started to make out while I ran my fingers through his soft fluffy hair.

--Kyle pov--

Johnnie pressed me against the wall and ran his fingers through my hair. It sent shivers down my body. I would have arched my back but the wall was in the way so I put my face to Johnnies and started to make out with him. I felt his bulge against my ass and slowly I got hard. He started walking as our lips were locked together and layed me down on the bed. I looked up at him watching him take off his pants then his boxers. He took mine off as well and my cheeks heated immediately. I looked at Johnnies naked body. I never really thought about what he would look like naked. He was amazing. He reached down and started to slowly rub me.

--Johnnie pov--

I started to stroke Kyle as I heard him moan. He was so hard it was almost unbelievable. I looked at him. "J-Johnnie" he moaned. "Rub h-harder" he moaned louder. So I stroked faster and harder. I could feel the moistness on his dick as he started thrusting into my hand. "Oh baby f-fuck me" he groaned. "Are you sure love?" I asked making sure he actually wanted it. He said yes and I positioned myself at his enterance. I slowly slid in and started thrusting. Kyle practically screamed my name in pleasure.