Taken to Warped

--Johnnie pov--
Kyle laid in the grass as I kept running around like a little kid and I could tell he was having fun laughing at me. It took a long time for me to get tired but when I did I laid in the grass next to Kyle and snuggled up to him. He put his arms around me and I felt safe and wanted. I guess I fell asleep because I started seeing me and Kyle at a concert. It was fun and he kept splashing water on me to cool me down then gently kissing me as he laughed.

--Kyle pov--
I tried to move my arm then realized Johnnie had fallen asleep. He must have been having an amazing dream because he had the biggest, goofiest smile on his face. It looked like it was about me because he also make kissy faces. I picked him up and carried him to the appartment. I put him on the bed. The phone rang so I left the room to go answer it. About ten minutes later Johnnie walked into the living room and I got off the phone. "Who was that Kyle?" Johnnie said, half asleep.

--Johnnie pov--
I was still half asleep and I saw Kyle hang up the phone. "Who was that?" I asked. Kyle looked at me. "Baby" he said. "You've been chosen to be a YouTuber on warped tour this year!". I looked down. "But I'll miss you while I'm gone..". I saw Kyle get a big smile on his face. "Nope. I'm going with you baby!" I sqeaked as loud as possible and jumped into him. "Oh my god Kyle I love you!" he looked into my eyes as he spun me around. "I love you too Johnnie".