Poor Bryan

--Kyle pov--
Bryan walked in the door and Johnnie started giggling. "What did you guys do now?!" "nothing" i giggled in response to Bryan. "How's your love life going?!" Johnnie said as he jumped behind me on the couch. Bryan looked at us and thought for a moment. "W-what do you mean?" he asked whith a shaky voice. We just sat there and giggled. "Okay what do you two know?!". We looked at him. Simultaneously we asked "do you think Leda is a good kisser?!" and we blocked ourselves with pillows.

--Leda pov--
I called Bryan. "Hello?" i heard. "Hey baby I saw you around the tents after I left. Is everything okay?" i asked with some concern. "Yeah everything is fine" Alex was giggling in the background and I waved at her to shut up. "Who's there?" Bryan asked. "Oh it's uhh... It's Alex. She asked to hang out." "oh okay just keep her away from Johnnie and Kyle. Umm i have to go I'll talk to you later." then he hung up on me. I looked at Alex. "I told you to be quiet." "i know but i can't stop giggling" i got closer to her. "Are you... Drunk?" i asked. She nodded and giggled then.. Kissed me.

--Johnnie pov--
"Who was thaaaat?" i asked Bryan even though i obviously know who it was. "It was Leda" he said with a soft blush. "Who did you tell Leda to keep away from us?!" Kyle raised his voice and sounded mad. "Calm down baby" i rubbed his shoulders and he took a deep breath. Bryan paused. "Leda is with A-alex right now..." i had to hold down Kyle. "I'm going to go kick her ass!" Kyle got out from my grip and raced out the door. I followed after him. We got to Ledas bus and paused as we heard voices. We saw them and they were making out. "Oh my god baby what are we going to tell Bryan?" "i don't know" he said. "But i gotta kick some asses" i held him back. "Baby stop"

--Bryan pov--
Kyle and Johnnie rushed in the door. "Please tell me you didn't hurt anyone Kyle" i said. Johnnie opened his mouth but paused. "I stopped him." "thats gr-" Kyle cyt me off. "But we saw Leda and Alex making out... It looks like they're dating or something." my heart sank. "But.. That's impossible. She... She's mine. She would never cheat." Johnnie and Kyle walked up to me and hugged me. "We're so sorry" they said to me. "Bryan, we would love it if you came back to live with us." Kyle said in a soft voice not knowing Johnnie had already asked. "But I hurt you really badly" i sighed. "We don't care. We just want you back. Please?" they both asked. "Okay. I'll come back".