Embarrassment

--Kyle pov--
It has been a couple weeks since the call and now we are almost done packing. "I can't believe we leave tomorrow morning" I heard Johnnie squeal. I giggled at how cute he was. "Yes baby I can't believe it either. But we both need sleep. We have a lonnnng day tomorrow." I said. Johnnie and I went into his room and changed into our pajamas. I crawled into bed and Johnnie followed. He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled till we fell asleep.

--Johnnie pov--
I almost had a heart attack when I woke up to the obnoxious sound of the alarm clock. Kyle sat up next to me. "Johnnie turn off the alarm clock" i heard him groan. I slowly stood up and walked to the alarm clock turning it off with a slight punch. I walked over to the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Kyle had asked me. I rubbed my eyes and chuckled. "Well don't we need to get ready?". Kyle got up and followed. "Umm baby.. When we see Bryan should we ask him to come back if he's better?" i stuttered.

--Kyle pov--
I heard Johnnie ask about Bryan. I told him that I dont know. I dont want him getting hurt again. We put the question behind us for now and started getting ready. It was fun to watch Johnnie do his hair. I don't know why but watching him get ready made me so happy. Maybe because it makes me realize how lucky we are that he is still here. I stood next to him and started doing my hair too. "I love you Johnnie" i said. Johnnie stopped brushing his hair for a moment and looked at me then smiled. "I love you too Kyle" he said blushing. We kissed then finished getting ready. Damon was picking us up so we went outside with our suitcases and waited. After Damon got us it took about an hour to get to Warped. We hauled our boxes of merch out of the trunk and started setting up the tent. I looked at Johnnie and noticed he was standing weird. "You okay babe?" i asked. "I'm fine" he quietly replied. I then realized he had a boner. I giggled and blushed. "Babe you might want to get that down before people get here." "Don't you think i would if i could Kyle?" Johnnie started blushing out of emberassment when Damon checked on us. Damon made some jokes then walked away. "Its okay babe. Let's just finish setting up." I smiled. I could tell Johnnie was smiling too.