Quick decisions

When I got home, I went straight to bed and fell asleep. I had a dream about my past. Everything that went wrong and how I thought life would never get better. I woke up the next morning with tears pouring from the corners of my eyes. I went into the bathroom to fix my hair and get ready for the day. While standing in front of the mirror I was staring at myself. "I'm so ugly" I whispered to myself. "No one is ever going to love me." I reached for my blade but just before i could grab it I got a text from Kyle. "Good morning dawg. Sleep well?" I didn't want him to know about my depression. I hate when people worry about me. So I finally replied. "Yeah dude. You?" I couldn't believe how quickly we became friends. He is such an amazing person. I finished getting ready. Hesitating I picked up the blade and quickly slid it across my wrist, closing my eyes. Opening my eyes, I watched my blood drip down my hand and into the sink. I turned on the water so it wouldn't stain. After about five to ten minutes it stopped dripping and I turned off the water. As I started walking out of the bathroom I heard Bryan coming out of his room. Quickly I ran to my room and found something to cover the cut. I had to meet Kyle in about an hour so I told Bryan to hurry so we wouldn't be late. My phone vibrated as I sat down. "I slept well. Hey so could I come to your place instead? Mom wants me out for the day." I told him sure. "Bryan! Change of plans. Kyle is on his way here." Bryan popped hi head out from the bathroom. "Are you serious Johnnie? Well then I'm going back to bed. Wake me when he gets here." I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed my blade. Creeping up to Bryans room, I pressed my ear to the door. Once I heard Bryan snoring I knew I was "alone". I took the wrapping off my wrist and started cutting down my wrists, just barley missing my veins. Taking a few deep beaths I got up and rinsed them in the kitchen sink then wrapped them back up. I heard a knock on the door. It was Kyle. I opened it and let him in. He hugged me and looked in my eyes. "Are you okay? Were you drinking or something? Your eyes don't look normal.." I told him I was fine, just a little tired. We sat on the couch and watched TV. "Johnnie can I spend the night? We could do something fun like build a-" I cut him off and spoke for him. "Builed a fort around the bed to sleep in?!" I saw the smile on Kyles face grow really big. "Exactly!" he exclaimed. We were both really happy then he got a questioning look on his face. "Where's Bryan?" I laughed. "He told me to wake him up when you got here but I didn't want him ruining the fun". We both chuckled and ran into my room to make the fort.