Please say you're okay

So i told I_love_MDE_15 that i would post a new chapter before bed coz she liked the last one so much. I'll warn you love, this is going to be a really sad chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------
--Kyle pov--
I continued typing on my phone. Johnnie is the only one I have texted for a long time. When he had gotten home i wasn't texting. I was typing what I've been thinking. Call me a girl for having a diary on my phone but its effective. "I can't take this. I can't take this. The voices in my head. They're getting louder. They're taking over my mind. It's getting harder and harder to control my actions." I typed as Johnnie walked out of his room. "Hey baby I'm going to go for a walk i need some fresh air" I said, putting on my shoes. "Okay just please don't be long" Johnnie said smirking and winking. I nodded and kissed him as i walked out the door. I went to a grassy spot with a lot of trees near some water. I stared at the water as my mind went a million miles per second. I grabbed my blade and started making slits along my arms. I watched my blood drip on the thin blades of grass. Letting my life drip onto another life as my eyes slowly closed and the blade slipped between my fingers to the dirt.

--Johnnie pov--
Kyle left his phone so i kinda looked through it. It's not that i dont trust him but hes been acting strange. I saw the journal entries and dropped the phone to bolt out the door. I ran around outside and called Kyles name. "Kyle! Kyle! Baby!" i screamed as tears streamed down my eyes. I saw a person sitting at a tree and ran over to ask if they had seen Kyle. As i faced the person i realized it was Kyle. "Baby!" i screamed at the top of my lungs falling to my knees. I called Bryan. "Hey whats up?" "Bryan Kyle hurt himself. Theres blood everywhere and i can't feel a pulse. I don't know how long he has been like this. I need you to get here NOW!!!" i hung up and removed my shirt. I may be weak as shit but in this case i tore that shirt in half no problem. I tightly wrapped each half of the shirt on each arm to stop the blood and help it clot while i waited for Bryan. I had to take off his shirt too because the blood was seeping through and Bryan was taking forever. "I love you baby please stay..." my tears crashed on Kyles abs as Bryan pulled up.