It's too soon

--Bryan pov--
I pulled up and saw Johnnie i ran to him leaving the car door open. "Oh my god! Johnnie go open the back doors and get in". He ran and got in the car as i picked up Kyle. I put him in the back with his head laying on Johnnies lap and closed the door. I got in and raced to the hospital. All i could hear was Johnnie sobbing over Kyles lifeless looking face. Damn it damn it damn it. Why did he do this? He was just in the hospital a few days ago and always says he doesn't want Johnnie crying. I pulled up to the hopital and broght him in with Johnnies help. They asked us what happened and I didn't know. "Attempted suicide. He has depression and suicidal actions. He also has a mental illness that makes his thoughts not his own. He said theres another voice that takes over him and he cant control it. It wasn't his fault" Johnnie said speaking fast and somewhat clearly. My mouth widened. I had absolutely no idea that Kyle had any of those problems. He seemed so stable. The nurses and doctors brought him into a room and started working on the cuts.

--Johnnie pov--
I watched as they cleaned his cuts. "Do you know what he used? Sir? Sir!?" i snapped out of my daze. "I-i don't know. I think he used a blade. He's cut before." one of them started talking to me. "So whats your relationship with this kid?" i stared at her. "He isn't 'a kid'. His name is Kyle and he lives with me and Bryan. He's also my boyfriend". The nurse gave me a somewhat dirty look when i said boyfriend. I sat next to his bed and went silent. She told me i shouldn't stay in here but i ignored her. "Listen lady" i broke my silence and Bryan looked atme along with the nurse. "Kyle is my everything. I'm in love with him and he's in love with me. We have been dating for almost 3 months now. I don't need you telling me what i should do." i went back to being silent. "If he really loved you none of yoh would be here right now". I was going to punch that bitch. The only reason i didn't is because i would be kicked out. And i need to stay for Kyle. I heard a weird sound. His heart rate was going down. I ran and grabbed a nurse. "What's happening?!" i cried. She stayed silent. All you could hear was the monitor and my crying.