Bryans little secret

--Johnnie pov--
"I think we should ask Bryan to come back. He's obviously doing better babe." Kyle looked at me. "I agree Johnnie. But if he hurts you again I'm kicking his ass." he said with a smile. We walked into our tour bus to ask Bryan if he would come back. When we walked in we herd noises coming from the back. Me and Kyle quietly walked over to the door to listen. All we could really hear was sloppy sounds that sounded like kissing. After about ten minutes we sat on the couch and texted eachother so Bryan wouldn't hear us.

--Kyle pov--
I asked Johnnie who he thought was in there but he said he had no idea. "Do you think its a guy or girl?" i typed. "I don't know. Maybe he's fucking the bed again. Lol." Johnnie replied. We both tried not to laugh. The noises stopped and we could tell they were about to open the door so we bolted outside and around the corner of the bus. We saw Bryan step out. His hand was holding someone else's. Next thing we knew we saw pink hair. "Oh m...!" I put my hand over Johnnies mouth. "Shhhhh" i said quietly. Our eyes widened as we saw Leda step out. Bryan and Leda?! My mind started wandering. Bryan and Leda were just... They were... Kissing? Bryan likes Leda? Leda likes Bryan?!?! Ewwww. I never tgought I'd see this happen but oh boy was I seeing it. They kissed and she walked off.

--Bryan pov--
I kissed my beautiful girlfriend and she walked away. "I wonder where Johnnie and Kyle are" i said to myself out loud. I walked over to their merch tent but they weren't there. I got out my phone and called Johnnie. "Hey, Johnnie?" i started. "Where are you two?" "we just got back to the bus. Everything alright?" "yeah. I was just wondering since its getting late." there was a pause then Johnnie spoke up. "Bryan" he hesitated. "Will you come live with us again. Kyle already said it was okay." i told him I'd be back to the bus soon and we would talk about it then.